1. Shetland Primary
    Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11824
    10 Sep '05 19:28
    "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."

    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
  2. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Joined
    14 Jun '02
    Moves
    17381
    10 Sep '05 19:46
    "I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotisms."


    -Albert Einstein
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    3061
    10 Sep '05 19:512 edits
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."

    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    well, i guess that proves it: GOD exists and Christianity is the only way to know HIM. what exactly was i thinking before? thank you so much for presenting such compelling evidence. why didn't you post this before and save us all time and trouble?

    Hallelujah! i am saved. i feel cleaner and taller, too.

    EDIT: curiously, my old belt hole no longer fits me, either. being saved also helped me drop a few of those annoying extra lbs around the waist!!!

    EDIT2: my armpits smell sweet and fresh now!!! it's amazing all the ways GOD is changing my life!
  4. Shetland Primary
    Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11824
    10 Sep '05 20:06
    Originally posted by bbarr
    "I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotisms."


    -Albert Einstein
    "I should've been a plumber."
    - Albert Einstein
  5. Shetland Primary
    Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11824
    10 Sep '05 20:092 edits
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    well, i guess that proves it: GOD exists and Christianity is the only way to know HIM. what exactly was i thinking before? thank you so much for presenting such compelling evidence. why didn't you post this before and save us all time and trouble?

    Hallelujah! i am saved. i feel cleaner and taller, too.

    EDIT: curiously, my old belt hole no l ...[text shortened]... T2: my armpits smell sweet and fresh now!!! it's amazing all the ways GOD is changing my life!
    "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love."
    -Albert Einstein-
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    3061
    10 Sep '05 20:11
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love."
    -Albert Einstein
    "i sure hope that dj2becker never uses an appeal to my authority to peddle his crap. can't stand that kid..."

    -Albert Einstein
  7. Shetland Primary
    Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11824
    10 Sep '05 20:14
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    "i sure hope that dj2becker never uses an appeal to my authority to peddle his crap. can't stand that kid..."

    -Albert Einstein
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    -Albert Einstein
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    3061
    10 Sep '05 20:17
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    -Albert Einstein
    "huh, my poo sort of looks like a torpedo."

    --Albert Einstein, thinking to himself before flushing.
  9. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Joined
    18 Jul '04
    Moves
    8353
    10 Sep '05 20:17
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    well, i guess that proves it: GOD exists and Christianity is the only way to know HIM. what exactly was i thinking before? thank you so much for presenting such compelling evidence. why didn't you post this before and save us all time and trouble?

    Hallelujah! i am saved. i feel cleaner and taller, too.

    EDIT: curiously, my old belt hole no l ...[text shortened]... T2: my armpits smell sweet and fresh now!!! it's amazing all the ways GOD is changing my life!
    The best is yet to come. Wait until you take a dump. Like a rose!
  10. Shetland Primary
    Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11824
    10 Sep '05 20:19
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    "huh, my poo sort of looks like a torpedo."

    --Albert Einstein, thinking to himself before flushing.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    -Albert Einstein
  11. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Joined
    18 Jul '04
    Moves
    8353
    10 Sep '05 20:52
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    -Albert Einstein
    You could definitely learn from that! Great bit of self-deprecating humor, dj2.
  12. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Joined
    11 Sep '04
    Moves
    7707
    10 Sep '05 21:19
    Originally posted by telerion
    The best is yet to come. Wait until you take a dump. Like a rose!
    smell , shape and color?

    what about thorns?
  13. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Joined
    09 Sep '04
    Moves
    59422
    10 Sep '05 22:13
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    -Albert Einstein
    Ironically enough, the fathers of your religion have done exactly that.
  14. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Joined
    18 Jul '04
    Moves
    8353
    10 Sep '05 22:33
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    smell , shape and color?

    what about thorns?
    All I can say is stay away from the CornNuts.
  15. Standard memberivangrice
    Deracinated
    Sydney
    Joined
    29 Jan '04
    Moves
    103056
    10 Sep '05 22:53
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    -Albert Einstein
    And what on earth will the tea cups sit on??? And I thought Einstein was supposed to be clever. Huh.
Back to Top