1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 May '14 22:54
    when man lived for 300+years did his teeth start to rot and fall out at 30? or were teeth originally suited for long life span? why do teeth still seem suited for a 30 year life span? why havent they resorted back to a longer life span in keeping with ours??
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 May '14 23:051 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    when man lived for 300+years did his teeth start to rot and fall out at 30? or were teeth originally suited for long life span? why do teeth still seem suited for a 30 year life span? why havent they resorted back to a longer life span in keeping with ours??
    You must be British. Your teeth rot and fall out at 30?
    What the hell do you people eat?
    Too much bread and butter?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 May '14 01:06
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Isn't this perception a "factoid" dating back to banter between mingling Americans and Britons 1942-1945 as they prepared to launch an assault on western Europe?
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 May '14 01:23
    Originally posted by FMF
    Isn't this perception a "factoid" dating back to banter between mingling Americans and Britons 1942-1945 as they prepared to launch an assault on western Europe?
    Yep .. just needling him 🙂
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 May '14 06:271 edit
    You must be American and believe everything you see on tv about Britain.😛
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 May '14 07:121 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You must be American and believe everything you see on tv about Britain.😛
    It did make for a nice little moment in "30 Rock" once when the character played by Tina Fey was stuck for conversation topics with some Brit guy she fancied and she came out with the 'British teeth' thing which baffled the Brit guy completely. An urbane global citizen like myself was able to find amusement in BOTH Fey's nervous American clumsiness and the guy's completely understandable British bafflement. The dual nature of this humorous juncture was perhaps lost on persons less urbane or less global than me.
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 May '14 19:31
    mine did, luckily i wear a diamond encrusted, golden 'grill' it hides them perfectly.....but makes a total mess of the bread and butter.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 May '14 21:20
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    mine did, luckily i wear a diamond encrusted, golden 'grill' it hides them perfectly.....but makes a total mess of the bread and butter.
    I'll bet it makes a mess of much more than just bread and butter 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree