1. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    08 Feb '12 14:02
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Why am I living? I'm afraid I don't understand the question.
    Why does your heart beat and your lungs breath and you grow and walk and think ? Why are you here in this universe ?
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    09 Feb '12 01:18
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Why does your heart beat and your lungs breath and you grow and walk and think ? Why are you here in this universe ?
    I dunno. I assume you're not talking about the physical reasons.
  3. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    09 Feb '12 01:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    former Jehovahs witness??, yes he can really be trusted to be objective, FAIL! what
    was he kicked out for, fornication? apostasy? telling lies?
    maybe he quit?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '12 01:28
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    maybe he quit?
    maybe he did, who can say? the point is of course that jaywill cited a health
    professional , i called him out, for i have personal experience with health professionals
    and mental health issues because of a member of my family and he was found
    wanting, could not substantiate his claims and slithered away under the guise of being
    indignant.
  5. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '12 13:551 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    maybe he did, who can say? the point is of course that jaywill cited a health
    professional , i called him out, for i have personal experience with health professionals
    and mental health issues because of a member of my family and he was found
    wanting, could not substantiate his claims and slithered away under the guise of being
    indignant.
    You didn't call me out. You simply made some innuendos and floated some rumors - "what ifs"

I said, come back with the FACTS. If you don't know them about the man why insert if so rumors ?

And by the way. Had you not ridiculed all born again Christians as mental cases, I probably would not have put that link up there.

So take your medicine, the one you like to give to others.

"Jehovah's Witnesses and Mental Illness"

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree