1. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    07 Nov '12 11:17
    God's Will. Praise God. Four more years. The American people win. Great for America and our families. Thank you God. You have answered my prayers.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Nov '12 12:091 edit
    Originally posted by moon1969
    God's Will. Praise God. Four more years. The American people win. Great for America and our families. Thank you God. You have answered my prayers.
    can you pray for me that i can beat Proper Knob at chess! I tried before but he offered
    up incense to an effigy of Darwin and read incantations from his Holy Book, the God
    delusion and defeated me!
  3. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '12 13:57
    Pity that god didn't seem to think to give majorities in the house and senate so that Obama could actually do something.

If god had a hand in this he doesn't seem to have thought it through.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    07 Nov '12 17:16
    The American people win.
    Actually only just over half of the voters won. And if you give God the credit, I don't know why you bother having elections as it is essentially a dictatorship (by God).
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    07 Nov '12 18:52
    What a shame he bothers with answering your prayers and not those of the starving millions elsewhere in the world. Cuh, what's he like eh?
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    08 Nov '12 08:12
    He moves in mysterious ways.

Like a blind man with a limp!
  7. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    08 Nov '12 08:561 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    can you pray for me that i can beat Proper Knob at chess! I tried before but he offered
    up incense to an effigy of Darwin and read incantations from his Holy Book, the God
    delusion and defeated me!
    Unfortunately, while God answered my prayer about who would be the leader of the most powerful nation in the world, he doesn't seem to answer my prayers regarding chess games.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Nov '12 10:56
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Pity that god didn't seem to think to give majorities in the house and senate so that Obama could actually do something.

If god had a hand in this he doesn't seem to have thought it through.
    Maybe He did think it through after all. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree