1. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    12 Feb '12 11:11
    He's not an idiot and I can prove it!

This RJHinds feller is a 2250+ chess player (proven by others here to have superiority of play over world masters present and before him), is well educated in the sciences (especially physics):

I have studied Physics and know the laws of thermodynamics probably better than anyone on this website
    http://www.chessatwork.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=144238&page=1

has a son with an IQ of 189!!!

You forgot the smiley face, but I know you must be joking. Let me inform you that I am the father of a recognized genius. He was tested as having an I.Q. of 187 and the testers thought something was wrong so they tested him again with a different test and he scored 189.
    http://www.chessatwork.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=143923&page=3

spent 7 years advising the joint chiefs of staff on military policy and communications:

...I know a lot about electronics and computers for I worked at the Pentagon with the Joint chiefs of Staff and the Defense Intelligence Agency for 7 years using the most up-to-date computer systems available at that time. Communications was my occupation in the Army.
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=143660&page=19

and if I ever figure out the correct keywords in google to fetch the other threads I want I'll show you just how fantastic, and sun shines out of his arse awesome his c.v. really is!! [to be added later]

What a guy....what a frickin' guy!
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Feb '12 11:201 edit
    You forgot the ... 😏
  3. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    12 Feb '12 11:22
    Originally posted by Agerg

This RJHinds feller is a 2250+ chess player (proven by others here to have superiority of play over world masters present and before him), is well educated in the sciences (especially physics):

I have studied Physics and know the laws of thermodynamics probably better than anyone on this website
    http:// ...[text shortened]... s arse awesome his c.v. really is!! [to be added later]

He is just using his God given talents..using his given talents...using his given....giving his engine.....giving his awesome engine,,,,giving his awesome engine use.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '12 13:23

http:// ...[text shortened]... s arse awesome his c.v. really is!! [to be added later]

flip sake, he makes my stint as the poet laureate and second world war submarine commander
    look insignificant.
  5. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    12 Feb '12 21:11
    yup. our friend ron is an eee. expert excrement expeditor.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    12 Feb '12 21:25
    he could be stephen hawkings, i would still judge him by what he posts here, and what he posts here is pure idiocy.

for funziez, just read this link that proves you can be insane while being smart:
    http://www.cracked.com/article_18638_4-nobel-prize-winners-who-were-clearly-insane.html
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Feb '12 01:21

I like RJ more than ever now. Thanks Agerg!

Is somebody jealous?
  8. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    13 Feb '12 02:24
    Originally posted by josephw
    I like RJ more than ever now. Thanks Agerg!

Is somebody jealous?
    Birds of a feather and all...eh josephw?
  9. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    13 Feb '12 02:311 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    he could be stephen hawkings, i would still judge him by what he posts here, and what he posts here is pure idiocy.

for funziez, just read this link that proves you can be insane while being smart:
    http://www.cracked.com/article_18638_4-nobel-prize-winners-who-were-clearly-insane.html
    Ha...thanks for that Zahlanzi 😀
    However with regards to this...ahem...nobel prize candidate, I somewhat doubt his credentials - let's just say he isn't articulate enough to be convincing.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Feb '12 07:441 edit
    Birds of a feather and all...eh josephw?
    I seriously doubt it. RJ is a highly successful person. I, on the other hand, am an underachiever with no particular tale to tell. Except perhaps that I was once a very bad person bound for an eternity in outer darkness, but now I am a not so good person saved by the grace of God through faith in Christ.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Feb '12 07:50
    I seriously doubt it. RJ is a highly successful person. I, on the other hand, am an underachiever with no particular tale to tell. Except perhaps that I was once a very bad person bound for an eternity in outer darkness, but now I am a not so good person saved by the grace of God through faith in Christ.
    I am no better than anyone else. Without Christ, I am just another detestable
    sinner.
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Feb '12 07:52
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    sinner.
    That's right. And don't you forget it. 😉
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Feb '12 07:57
    That's right. And don't you forget it. 😉
    I hope not. 😏
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    19 Feb '12 00:25
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    sinner.
    With or without Christ you are detestable.

What amuses me the most though is that you have no idea how idiotic you are nor how transparent your lies.

They say ignorance is bliss. You are the most blissful man I know of.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Feb '12 05:13
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    With or without Christ you are detestable.

What amuses me the most though is that you have no idea how idiotic you are nor how transparent your lies.

They say ignorance is bliss. You are the most blissful man I know of.
    I am humbled by your words.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree