1. Standard membereagleeye222001
    Eye rival to Saurons
    Land of 64 Squares
    Moves
    19 Dec '06 05:15
    I have read several times about people saying that the Bible is inconsistent or incorrect. Could someone please let me know specifically what they are talking about.
  2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    19 Dec '06 05:321 edit
    Originally posted by eagleeye222001
    I have read several times about people saying that the Bible is inconsistent or incorrect. Could someone please let me know specifically what they are talking about.
    If I want lame harmonizations, I can google search just as well as you.

Besides I know the standard ones to major contradictions anyway. You've got nothing special to peddle here, sorry.

Edit: But if you want to keep yourself entertained for a while, go to skepticsannotatedbible.com and check out the contradictions section. That should tire you out.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Dec '06 05:36
    Originally posted by telerion
    If I want lame harmonizations, I can google search just as well as you.

Besides I know the standard ones to major contradictions anyway. You've got nothing special to peddle here, sorry.

Edit: But if you want to keep yourself entertained for a while, go to skepticsannotatedbible.com and check out the contradictions section. That should tire you out.
    Of coarse, after you go to the site with the skeptics you can then go to a site with an apologist that refutes each contradiction.
  4. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    19 Dec '06 06:24
    Originally posted by whodey
    Of coarse, after you go to the site with the skeptics you can then go to a site with an apologist that refutes each contradiction.
    Christian dictionary

refute [re-fyut]

To make stuff up which harmonises reality with the bible.