1. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 10:191 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    wow trying to reason with someone who believes in unicorns stretches ones patience I must admit.

Ok Dee Dee, which one of these scholars that you quoted have actually made a comparison with other translations and made an unbiased evaluation, none, with the exception of associate professor Jason BeDhun,

BeDuhn reported that the New World Tran ...[text shortened]... dia.org/wiki/New_World_Translation_of_the_Holy_Scripture

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuuunicorns
    i'd rather believe in unicorns than your organization, i have wiped my bum with them books you give me before you know? but there not even good for that too sharp and slippery 🙂
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 10:30
    Keep up the good fight Robbie.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 11:495 edits
    Originally posted by tim88
    i'd rather believe in unicorns than your organization, i have wiped my bum with them books you give me before you know? but there not even good for that too sharp and slippery 🙂
    Thank you, your post is truly enlightening, as for your problems with wiping excrement from your posterior its because we use quality paper which is designed to be read. Why this simple idea should evade you is hard to say and I would like to propose the theory that perhaps you rather enjoyed the sensation of a rather sharp object piercing your anal orifice, how else are we to account for it?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 11:57
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Keep up the good fight Robbie.
    LOL, I like Suzzi (the buffet queen) Dee Dee, but she does need a reality check from time to time 😀
  5. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 12:182 edits
    Thank you, your post is truly enlightening, as for your problems with wiping excrement from your posterior its because we use quality paper which is designed to be read. Why this simple idea should evade you is hard to say and I would like to propose the theory that perhaps you rather enjoyed the sensation of a rather sharp object piercing your anal orifice, how else are we to account for it?
    I run out of toilet paper that day simple & when you gotta go? "Now i use them for coasters in the summer. Fire lighters in the winter! This is all true.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 12:422 edits
    Originally posted by tim88
    I run out of toilet paper that day simple & when you gotta go? "Now i use them for coasters in the summer. Fire lighters in the winter! This is all true.
    sure timmy, when you run out of toilet paper you knowingly stick sharp objects near your orifice, i get it, just think if it was a unicorn timmy, you could frolic together in a fantasy land of rainbows and cascading golden stars in your very own gay parade, how beautiful.
  7. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 01:34
    Originally posted by whodey
    Yes but we all know that Christmas is really for pagans.

Robbie should be round bout any time now........
    Origionally the day/season was celebrated by the pagans. The catholic church made Dec. 25 the offical birthday of Jesus. The purpose, was to counter the pagan day/season of worship.

A catholic saint, St. Nicholis is the precurser to Santa Claus. It was he who started the tradition of giving gifts. (his gifts went to poor children during the Christmas holiday.)
  8. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 01:37
    Rob that was LOL
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 01:41
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    Origionally the day/season was celebrated by the pagans. The catholic church made Dec. 25 the offical birthday of Jesus. The purpose, was to counter the pagan day/season of worship.

A catholic saint, St. Nicholis is the precurser to Santa Claus. It was he who started the tradition of giving gifts. (his gifts went to poor children during the Christmas holiday.)
    Yes, I'm well aware of this. According to people like Robbie, it is sinful to hijack a pagan holiday in order to convert them to the Christian faith.

In fact, some people only attend church on Easter and Christmas. I know one person who was like this and one Christmas gave his life to the Lord.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 09:191 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Yes, I'm well aware of this. According to people like Robbie, it is sinful to hijack a pagan holiday in order to convert them to the Christian faith.

In fact, some people only attend church on Easter and Christmas. I know one person who was like this and one Christmas gave his life to the Lord.
    Its not according to robbie whoders my son, its according to scripture, Christians are to remain 'undefiled', from the world, as you are aware and what transpires when you mix Christianity with paganism is a dilution of Christianity, like pouring cold water into a hot bath, the bath merely becomes luke warm. Have you seen some of the hybrid religions of Mexico or Africa for example, where Christian motifs take on some of the most sinister of guises so as to be unrecognisable.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 09:22
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    Rob that was LOL
    Actually i should not have reacted in that way Pudgenik, but if it raised a smile, maybe it was worth it 😀
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 12:58
    sure timmy, when you run out of toilet paper you knowingly stick sharp objects near your orifice, i get it, just think if it was a unicorn timmy, you could frolic together in a fantasy land of rainbows and cascading golden stars in your very own gay parade, how beautiful.
    Are you saying tim88 is a homosexual?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 13:03
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Are you saying tim88 is a homosexual?
    make of it what you will, its irrelevant to me what you think.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 13:05
    make of it what you will, its irrelevant to me what you think.
    I'm not "thinking" anything, just trying to understand why you think tim88 would be interested in his own gay parade. You said it robbie, I'm just asking you to clarify what you meant by it.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 13:111 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm not "thinking" anything, just trying to understand why you think tim88 would be interested in his own gay parade. You said it robbie, I'm just asking you to clarify what you meant by it.
    you have a mind of your own, make of it what you will, the statement does not need clarification and none will be forthcoming

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree