1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    28 Oct '07 01:55
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/P/PEOPLE_BRITNEY_SPEARS?SITE=KYLOU&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

This is just too good. Never mind that the church is in Kentucky and she lives in California. Nothing better to do so let's write letters to Britney Spears.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '07 04:05
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/P/PEOPLE_BRITNEY_SPEARS?SITE=KYLOU&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

This is just too good. Never mind that the church is in Kentucky and she lives in California. Nothing better to do so let's write letters to Britney Spears.
    So what's a better way to spend ones time? Is it writing a letter to Britney or posting on these boards? 😛
  3. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    28 Oct '07 04:27

Hey, that's great! Much better than dealing with those pesky local people who have the exact same problems!
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    28 Oct '07 12:00
    Originally posted by whodey
    So what's a better way to spend ones time? Is it writing a letter to Britney or posting on these boards? 😛
    Posting on these boards,
  5. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    28 Oct '07 15:57
    Originally posted by whodey
    Yeah, the Reverend is right, posting here is better. Writing a letter to Britney is obviously a publicity stunt, a pretty embarassing one for a church.
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    28 Oct '07 17:04
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Yeah, the Reverend is right, posting here is better. Writing a letter to Britney is obviously a publicity stunt, a pretty embarassing one for a church.
    I could tell that bitch everything she needs to know about gettin her life together. Let me tell you it wouldn't look like a Sunday school picnic. First things first. Britney, put yo kids up for adoption so they don't get anymore messed up or killed.
  7. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    28 Oct '07 18:40

I think it's a nice thing to do-as he said, "If she were your next-door neighbor in the same situation without the money and success, wouldn't you care about her problems? Wouldn't you pray for her and offer her support and encouragement?"
  8. Standard memberAimi
    The Iceman Cometh
    Moves
    28 Oct '07 18:54
    Originally posted by genius
    I think it's a nice thing to do-as he said, "If she were your next-door neighbor in the same situation without the money and success, wouldn't you care about her problems? Wouldn't you pray for her and offer her support and encouragement?"
    Yes..BUT..she's not. She's a spoilt rich brat.
  9. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    28 Oct '07 19:01
    Originally posted by Aimi
    Yes..BUT..she's not. She's a spoilt rich brat.
    rich brat ... I wonder what a contraction for that would be...
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '07 19:05
    Posting on these boards,
    Well, its a close call but your probably right.
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    28 Oct '07 21:21
    Originally posted by genius
    That's just her problem. Too many people care about her problems. She would start to get better if she realized that no one cares for her. All the attention she gets is nothing more than voyuerism.
  12. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    29 Oct '07 08:58
    That's just her problem. Too many people care about her problems. She would start to get better if she realized that no one cares for her. All the attention she gets is nothing more than voyuerism.
    Perhaps. However, there is nothing wrong with just praying for her, even if the letters are a bit ott.

She has got problems beyond the normal level of attenetion-seeking celebrities. I know this, because i read the News of the World article that interviewed her body guard. Classy, I know.
  13. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    29 Oct '07 17:131 edit
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    rich brat ... I wonder what a contraction for that would be...
    "britch" sounds perfect for Ms. Spears.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree