1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    10 Feb '07 01:50
    They continue to raise their ugly head. A house fire in Bardstown Kentucky killed 10 people this past week, 6 being children. The church-cult planned to picket at the funerals this week, but a radio station stepped in to negotiate with the terrorists and promised them an hour of radio time if they would stay away. The cult-terrorists accepted the deal.

I encourage all to subscribe to satellite radio as they do not negotiate with cult-terrorists.
  2. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    10 Feb '07 02:33
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    They continue to raise their ugly head. A house fire in Bardstown Kentucky killed 10 people this past week, 6 being children. The church-cult planned to picket at the funerals this week, but a radio station stepped in to negotiate with the terrorists and promised them an hour of radio time if they would stay away. The cult-terrorists accepted the deal ...[text shortened]...
    I encourage all to subscribe to satellite radio as they do not negotiate with cult-terrorists.
    Ah, the price of freedom.
  3. Standard membermochiron
    The Don
    Nihon
    Moves
    10 Feb '07 21:17
    They continue to raise their ugly head. A house fire in Bardstown Kentucky killed 10 people this past week, 6 being children. The church-cult planned to picket at the funerals this week, but a radio station stepped in to negotiate with the terrorists and promised them an hour of radio time if they would stay away. The cult-terrorists accepted the deal ...[text shortened]...
    Xtian collateral damage..but at least they believed.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '07 23:10
    ...i have no comment on your point except the use of the label "terrorists"...they do not kill civilians at random...you need to find another
    word that exspresses both your dislike and properly denominates the group
    for what they are and are not...
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 00:26
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    ...i have no comment on your point except the use of the label "terrorists"...they do not kill civilians at random...you need to find another
    I stand corrrected. They are spiritual terrorists.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 00:29
    ...they are not terrorists at all....they are people with a conviction who simply have no concept of context...
  7. Joined
    05 Feb '06
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 09:31
    ...they are not terrorists at all....they are people with a conviction who simply have no concept of context...
    Thats putting it nicely. Whats funny is they picket funnerals of soldiers who is fighting for their right to freedom of speech, freedom of assembly. These people were in my home town last summer, and unfortunately I had to deal with some of them. They are just as extreme in their ideaology,
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 12:19
    OK, how about soul-molesting terrorists?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 15:54
    ...i think you are looking for a word to describe these people that would
    not only give them a title but would explain them to the world at large....may i suggest "idiot" instead of "terrorist"...i think it explains
    everything quite well...
  10. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 16:19
    OK, how about soul-molesting terrorists?
    Do they then molest your inner child?
  11. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 11:34
    They are terrorists, they utilize the systematic use of violence and intimidation to achieve political objectives, while disguised as a civilian non-combatants. The fact that they do not carry guns or blow people up is immaterial, their battlefield is supposedly a spiritual one. I think it is your definition of a terrorist which needs revising.
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 12:12
    These days the word terrorist has been redefined to mean anyone that the US (or George Bush) choose to call a terrorist. The original meaning has been lost in the mists of time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree