1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 03:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    When you say "by the left" do you mean by presidential candidate Clinton?
    I think Hillary once called the GOP the Taliban, but I don't think she called Trump the devil.

Speaking of which, it was so hot today I decided to attend a Hillary rally, opting for something shady. 😛
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 03:06
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Do you actually believe that I am, somehow, the son of Satan?
    Na, Hillary is not good enough to earn the title. 😛
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 04:34
    Originally posted by whodey
    I don't think [Clinton] called Trump the devil.
    So, when reacting by saying "Trump has been referred to by the left as Satan on multiple instances", you were seeking to compare what presidential candidate Trump said about his opponent to what someone or multiple persons (you don't know who) on "the left" said? You sound like you are perfectly at home wallowing in the worst of U.S. political rhetoric.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 04:381 edit
    I think Hillary once called the GOP the Taliban...
    How is that any worse than all the stuff you regularly come out with about Hitler and the Nazis etc. etc. when you are talking to/about people you disagree with? On what basis can you - of all people - criticize Mrs Clinton for the rhetoric she uses?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 12:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    How is that any worse than all the stuff you regularly come out with about Hitler and the Nazis etc. etc. when you are talking to/about people you disagree with? On what basis can you - of all people - criticize Mrs Clinton for the rhetoric she uses?
    I see nothing wrong with comparing any candidate with Hitler.

If the shoe fits, wear it.....that is, unless we want another Hitler.

I have nothing but disdain for both candidates running. If they emulate Hitler, why not call them out?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 12:49
    Originally posted by FMF
    So, when reacting by saying "Trump has been referred to by the left as Satan on multiple instances", you were seeking to compare what presidential candidate Trump said about his opponent to what someone or multiple persons (you don't know who) on "the left" said? You sound like you are perfectly at home wallowing in the worst of U.S. political rhetoric.
    My bad, I reread some articles in the past that compared Trump to Hitler and Ted Cruz to Satan.

I have yet read any articles comparing Hillary to Satan, however.

Well I guess that settles it. Hillary is just that much better. 😵
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 12:50
    Personally I think that the nomination of both candidates point to one thing, judgment is coming to America.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 12:58
    Personally I think that the nomination of both candidates point to one thing, judgment is coming to America.
    You have had Presidents that have started wars, committed crimes and shagged their interns - why are these two going to bring "judgement on America"?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 14:28
    I see nothing wrong with comparing any candidate with Hitler.
    I know only too well that you see nothing wrong with comparing people you don't like to Hitler. Isn't that one of your Debate Forum specialities?
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 15:37
    You have had Presidents that have started wars, committed crimes and shagged their interns - why are these two going to bring "judgement on America"?
    It has been a progression of increasing corruption.

I guess that is why they are called Progressives.

To not see that both candidates are universally hated, not just in the US but around the world, is like sticking your head in the sand. Both candidates are a disaster.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 15:441 edit
    It has been a progression of increasing corruption.

I guess that is why they are called Progressives.

To not see that both candidates are universally hated, not just in the US but around the world, is like sticking your head in the sand. Both candidates are a disaster.
    More of a disaster than George W Bush?
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 16:13
    Originally posted by FMF
    I know only too well that you see nothing wrong with comparing people you don't like to Hitler. Isn't that one of your Debate Forum specialities?
    That sounds like a question that only Hitler himself would ask. 😛
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 16:14
    More of a disaster than George W Bush?
    It is a progression of increasing disaster, hence the Progressive movement.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '16 06:22
    It is a progression of increasing disaster, hence the Progressive movement.
    So you do agree that GWB was a disastrous president?
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Aug '16 14:19
    So you do agree that GWB was a disastrous president?
    Absolutely.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree