The future....

The future....

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
01 Feb 13

Originally posted by RBHILL
Yes.
The filthy hooers.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 Feb 13

Would anyone here like to see crime gone in the future?

That is even the wish of many as this type of society is even portrade in liturature, movies, etc.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Feb 13

Originally posted by galveston75
What kind of future for our world would you like to see?
I would like to see a world in which no one believed in evil-lution anymore and the lies stopped.

Moves
02 Feb 13

Originally posted by galveston75
Would anyone here like to see crime gone in the future?

That is even the wish of many as this type of society is even portrade in liturature, movies, etc.
The trouble is how.

It's easy to wish for no "bad things" in the future...

But the thing with wishes is that there is always a catch.

What's the price of "no bad things"?

Now it's perfectly reasonable to want LESS 'bad things' for the future...

But eradicating them entirely generally requires consequences that many/most people wouldn't countenance.

Crime is one of those things that I feel we are likely to only to only be able to achieve less of, rather than none of.

Unless you want to institute some kind of distopian big brother preventing all crime, removing all laws and thus
also removing the classification of actions as crimes, or change peoples natures so radically you probably would
no-longer class them as humans.... Then I think that eradicating all crime is neither possible nor desirable.

We could go a long long way in the direction of less crime before that becomes an issue however.

Maybe at some point in the far future when I get tired of being a human those changes might be desirable.

Till then...

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
02 Feb 13

Originally posted by googlefudge
The trouble is how.

But eradicating them entirely generally requires consequences that many/most people wouldn't cou ...[text shortened]... re when I get tired of being a human those changes might be desirable.

Till then...
Thanks for your insight.

T

Moves
02 Feb 13
1 edit

Originally posted by googlefudge
The trouble is how.

But eradicating them entirely generally requires consequences that many/most people wouldn't cou ...[text shortened]... re when I get tired of being a human those changes might be desirable.

Till then...
What exactly do you see as being 'human' that you believe is so desirable that you seemingly would rather have crime? Are there any crimes that you'd want completely eradicated regardless?

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
03 Feb 13

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
The filthy hooers.
Well if they are married they aren't really hooers.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
03 Feb 13

Well if they are married they aren't really hooers.
They are if they've got three husbands. Any god which permits such an abomination should be stoned, and probably is.

R

California

Moves
04 Feb 13

They are if they've got three husbands. Any god which permits such an abomination should be stoned, and probably is.
No having SEx outside of marriage is being hooerish.

w

Moves
04 Feb 13
1 edit

I would like to see someone clone dead fetus' and resurrect them into a fighting army to combat abortionists like Obama and his drone army in a radical armageddon.

Then I would like to see the human virus colonize another planet so that they can destroy their natural resources as well.

Then Jesus can return and send all the conservatives to hell for defending a free market and for not saving mother earth, and for fighting mothers who want to kill their offspring. After all, Jesus spoke about this stuff alot.

Moves
04 Feb 13

Originally posted by whodey
I would like to see someone clone dead fetus' and resurrect them into a fighting army to combat abortionists like Obama and his drone army in a radical armageddon.

Then I would like to see the human virus colonize another planet so that they can destroy their natural resources as well.

Then Jesus can return and send all the conservatives to hell for def ...[text shortened]... ghting mothers who want to kill their offspring. After all, Jesus spoke about this stuff alot.
Riiight...

So your vision of the future where you have been given magical wish powers by the op to summon
into being any future you want...

You decide that what "you would LIKE to see" is the creation of a clone army, A massive war you
liken to Armageddon, the colonisation and destruction of a second planet, and then the return of JC
and the real Armageddon where pretty much everyone who wasn't killed in the first one gets wiped out...
And then given an eternity of punishment in hell.

That's what you would LIKE to see....?

Your religion has made you sick and twisted.

Moves
04 Feb 13

Originally posted by whodey

Then Jesus can return and send all the conservatives to hell for def ...[text shortened]... ghting mothers who want to kill their offspring. After all, Jesus spoke about this stuff alot.
im not sure fetus's would make a very effective army.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Feb 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
im not sure fetus's would make a very effective army.
I am sure Christ and His army of warrior angels can handle any trouble that atheists, Satan, and his demons will be capable of dishing out. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
04 Feb 13

No having SEx outside of marriage is being hooerish.
No, having sex with three men at once is far more hooerish than a stable long-term monogamous relationship albeit without some mumbo-jumbo ceremony to 'legitimise' it.

R

California

Moves
04 Feb 13

No, having sex with three men at once is far more hooerish than a stable long-term monogamous relationship albeit without some mumbo-jumbo ceremony to 'legitimise' it.
not really