24 May '10
    Moves
    25 May '13 22:472 edits
    ?
  2. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    25 May '13 23:29
    Abolish Islam.

A false doctrine of how people should live their lives.

A backward religion.

One that oppresses women and has no place in any society.

Islam is a religion of war and conflict. Not of peace and harmony.

Islam believes in the spread of their religion by the sword.

Not by reason or love or any other positive trait.
  3. Joined
    24 May '10
    Moves
    26 May '13 00:171 edit
    You both are some of the greatest supporters of the radicals, doing axactly what they want you to. Create fighting, conflict and hatred between the moderate and good people, then go in after the smoke clears and take over. Fools!
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '13 02:40
    Originally posted by Taoman
    You both are some of the greatest supporters of the radicals, doing axactly what they want you to. Create fighting, conflict and hatred between the moderate and good people, then go in after the smoke clears and take over. Fools!
    As johnnylongwoody said, Islam is like a cancer, that, if allowed to grow, will kill the whole world. We must resist it by all means available. We must cut it out of our societies, and start taking chemotherapy immediately.

The Instructor
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    26 May '13 05:37
    ?
    Opt out of toxic venues.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '13 06:48
    Is it possible that someone could become above the law?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=X6tvti9um6k
  7. Joined
    24 May '10
    Moves
    26 May '13 06:52
    Originally posted by JS357
    Opt out of toxic venues.
    Getting harder and harder to find JS. I can't ignore any longer. Some it is deliberate and destructive of this Forum and increasingly shows the impliciit condoning by the managers of this site. I'm getting established on Chess.com.
    Thank you for our many encounters. I have greatly enjoyed and profited by them. Keep well.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 May '13 07:44
    Getting harder and harder to find JS. I can't ignore any longer. Some it is deliberate and destructive of this Forum and increasingly shows the impliciit condoning by the managers of this site. I'm getting established on Chess.com.
    Thank you for our many encounters. I have greatly enjoyed and profited by them. Keep well.
    While you are traveling why don't you pop into Saudi Arabia and tell them about how feel about tolerance, I'm sure you will find the experience refreshing and enlightening.
  9. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    26 May '13 08:06
    Originally posted by divegeester
    While you are traveling why don't you pop into Saudi Arabia and tell them about how feel about tolerance, I'm sure you will find the experience refreshing and enlightening.
    You are talking about different cultures, aren't you ? Not different religions. One can find distasteful and hateful values in cultures of many nations. For example: Uganda, a very Christian nation, has the death penalty for homosexual behaviour. Saudi Arabia has a culture of hateful values also. Saudi Arabia, like many different countries, hides behind the skirt of religion to administer their "justice".
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 May '13 08:13
    Originally posted by caissad4
    You are talking about different cultures, aren't you ? Not different religions. One can find distasteful and hateful values in cultures of many nations. For example: Uganda, a very Christian nation, has the death penalty for homosexual behaviour. Saudi Arabia has a culture of hateful values also. Saudi Arabia, like many different countries, hides behind the skirt of religion to administer their "justice".
    Yes, cultures. I am totally for freedom of religion, freedom of speech etc.

But any religious group operating in the UK (where I live and vote) should be actively responsible for rooting out criminals from their midst. Local branches found to be harboring criminals or promoting hatred should be investigated thoroughly and appropriate action taken.
  11. Joined
    24 May '10
    Moves
    26 May '13 09:42
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Yeah, I guess the best way is to go ahead and copy the intolerance back.
    I am not sure that fits well with the professed philosophy of democratic freedom of the West. Thankfully, Western leaders are underlying the shortsighted danger of religious conducting hatred against a highly varying religion, similar to the wide spectrum of Christianity.

You are using selected instance to back an irrational generalisation that all Moslem people are like the Islamic sect controlling Saudia Arabia.

Discussion like this is different to the irrational incitement happening in other posts.

Do you really believe all Muslims are really bad people like radical terrorists?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '13 14:16
    I am not sure that fits well with the professed philosophy of democratic freedom of the West. Thankfully, Western leaders are underlying the shortsighted danger of religious conducting hatred against a highly varying religion, similar to the wide spectrum of Christianity.

You are u ...[text shortened]... other posts.

Do you really believe all Muslims are really bad people like radical terrorists?
    It is not necessary for all Muslims to be bad to be able to determine that the source of the evil comes from the religion of Islam. Simple deductive reasoning will suffice.

The Instructor
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '13 14:382 edits

You are u ...[text shortened]... other posts.

sir, why should you let the irrationality and ignorance of others influence the way you feel? It has been my observation that evil breeds on good and eventually destroys itself, why should your foot be made to stumble because of it? It is their inner daemons that they need to encounter and you yours, let them be, their hate speech is not a reflection of you, but of them.

Go to your favourite place and drink in the ambience and let not these thoughts disturb you for a moment, what we are measuring out will be measured out in kind, the universe tends to lead towards justice.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '13 17:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    sir, why should you let the irrationality and ignorance of others influence the way you feel? It has been my observation that evil breeds on good and eventually destroys itself, why should your foot be made to stumble because of it? It is their inner daemons that they need to encounter and you yours, let them be, their hate speech is not a reflectio ...[text shortened]... t we are measuring out will be measured out in kind, the universe tends to lead towards justice.
    Good point. We are called on to endure to the end and resist the wiles of the devil (Ephesians 6:11). Islam is no different.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 May '13 18:23
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Good point. We are called on to endure to the end and resist the wiles of the devil (Ephesians 6:11). Islam is no different.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
    Fortunately you are so far out in the fringe, about as far as the Taliban and have zero street cred so you continue to just be a joke. A sad joke but a joke nonetheless.

You want jihad on Islam. How would you go about destroying a billion people, 99% of whom are peaceful?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree