1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    12 Jul '06 21:24
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    He has been reincarnated as me.

Lucky bastard.
    Lucky is debatable, but, you certainly got the second part correct.
  2. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    12 Jul '06 21:28
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Lucky is debatable, but, you certainly got the second part correct.
    I always thought he was too incoherent to merit dislike.
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    12 Jul '06 21:33
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    I always thought he was too incoherent to merit dislike.
    No, I was implying that you are a bastard... but, we don't dislike you for this fine attribute.
  4. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    12 Jul '06 21:36
    No, I was implying that you are a bastard... but, we don't dislike you for this fine attribute.
    Oh, that's okay then.
  5. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    12 Jul '06 22:40
    What happened to SVW anyway? Not that I particularly miss him, but, I'm curious as to whether or not he is still with us or if God has harvested him.
    Well some months ago in a thread on the Debates forum, he told me that he had stopped drinking. I noticed that the chaotic violence of his posts had dropped off considerably, and he had became far more amicable.

I haven't heard from him in a long time though. Maybe he discovered something better to do with his Friday nights then go @pesh!t in the RHP forums. Now maybe there's some hope for STANG.
  6. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    12 Jul '06 22:461 edit
    Originally posted by telerion
    Well some months ago in a thread on the Debates forum, he told me that he had stopped drinking. I noticed that the chaotic violence of his posts had dropped off considerably, and he had became far more amicable.

I haven't heard from him in a long time though. Maybe he discovered something better to do with his Friday nights then go @pesh!t in the RHP forums. Now maybe there's some hope for STANG.
    I miss crack-Fridays, but I'd also like to think he's doing well. I always liked SVW in some way. Snark.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree