1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 May '12 18:561 edit
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    none of that can be proven. all you have are hearsay and no burial clothes.
    You did not pay attention to the videos. It has been scientifically tested and all evidence leads to the conclusion that they are the burial cloths of Christ. Believe it or not. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord. 😏

P.S. There are many more videos attesting to fact that experts on these cloths believe the evidence supports the conclusion that these are the burial cloths of Christ. The evidence is overwhelming.
  2. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    06 May '12 00:551 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You did not pay attention to the videos. It has been scientifically tested and all evidence leads to the conclusion that they are the burial cloths of Christ.
    there is no evidence that leads to the conclusion that they are the burial cloths of christ.

Believe it or not. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord. 🙄

P.S. There are many more videos attesting to fact that experts on these cloths believe the evidence supports the conclusion that these are the burial cloths of Christ. The evidence is overwhelming.

there is no such evidence from any expert. there is nobody that has scientifically concluded that these are the burial clothes of christ.

the bible itself proves that these are not the burial clothes of christ because the bible describes wrapping bandages and a face cloth. none of which have been discovered.
  3. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    06 May '12 00:58
    Actually the Messianic prophecies are to be fulfilled in two comings of the Messiah. At His first coming, He fulfilled all the prophecies of the suffering servant Messiah and at His second coming, at the end of the age, He will fulfill the remaining Messianic prophecies of the conquering King Messiah. Some Jewish scholars believe the Old Testament scriptures present two Messiahs.

http://jewsforjesus.org/publications/issues/15_5/returningking
    "jews for jesus" are not jews.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 May '12 03:474 edits
    there is no evidence that leads to the conclusion that they are the burial cloths of christ.

[quote]
    Believe it or not. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord. 🙄

P.S. There are many more videos attesting to fact that experts on these cloths believe the evidence supports the conclusion that these are the burial cloths of Christ. The evidence is overw ...[text shortened]... use the bible describes wrapping bandages and a face cloth. none of which have been discovered.
    The evidence is there. You can choose to ignore it if you will, but I accept it.
    The Holy Bible says nothing about wrapping bandages. To my knowledge the words for wrappings or bandages is not used in all of scripture. I already covered this before with you. You seem to get amnesia like the JWs. These were linen cloths. The long one was wrapped around his whole body and the other one was wrapped around his head and one arm as was demonstrated by one of the videos that you apparently did not watch.

P.S. The small one, the face cloth, apparently was put on him while He was still hanging on the cross and the right arm was removed and placed over the body in the position shown on the large cloth after the body was taken down from the cross. This has already been analyzed.
  5. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    06 May '12 03:51
    The evidence is there. You can choose to ignore it if you will, but I accept it.
    The Holy Bible says nothing about wrapping bandages. To my knowledge the words for wrappings or bandages is not used in all of scripture. I already covered this before with you. You seem to get amnesia like the JWs. These were linen cloths. The long one was wrapped around ...[text shortened]... his head and one arm as was demonstrated by one of the videos that you apparently did not watch.
    yes we did cover this before, and i determined that you know nothing about the bible and declared you to be completely wrong. that verdict has not changed.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 May '12 04:03
    "jews for jesus" are not jews.
    I did not say they were. Some of them claim to be Jews and I have no way of verifying those claims. But that was not the point of me giving that article as a reference.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 May '12 04:04
    yes we did cover this before, and i determined that you know nothing about the bible and declared you to be completely wrong. that verdict has not changed.
    Whatever.
  8. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    06 May '12 18:49
    I did not say they were. Some of them claim to be Jews and I have no way of verifying those claims. But that was not the point of me giving that article as a reference.
    so what you're saying here is that once again you linked to something of which you have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 May '12 20:00
    so what you're saying here is that once again you linked to something of which you have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever.
    You did not get the point of the reference. It concerned the point that Jewish Rabbis have speculated based on the text description in the Old Testament that their may be two Messiahs. This was in that reference that you did not read:

"In response to these two seemingly opposite pictures of Messiah, some rabbis decided that there must be two messiahs, the Messiah ben Yosef who would come and suffer and Messiah ben David, who would come as a conquering king."
  10. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    08 May '12 00:271 edit
    You did not get the point of the reference. It concerned the point that Jewish Rabbis have speculated based on the text description in the Old Testament that their may be two Messiahs. This was in that reference that you did not read:

"In response to these two seemingly opposite pictures of Messiah, some rabbis decided that there must be two messiahs, t ...[text shortened]... n Yosef who would come and suffer and Messiah ben David, who would come as a conquering king."
    why wouldn't they? christianity is a jewish religion after all. it's an essenes ideology. however, christ is billed as the davidic messiah, the one who is supposed to conquer and sit on the throne of david forever. he can't do that from the grave.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 May '12 02:31
    why wouldn't they? christianity is a jewish religion after all. it's an essenes ideology. however, christ is billed as the davidic messiah, the one who is supposed to conquer and sit on the throne of david forever. he can't do that from the grave.
    That is why He has risen from the grave and will come again as the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords just like the Holy Bible says He will. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  12. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    09 May '12 01:35
    That is why He has risen from the grave and will come again as the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords just like the Holy Bible says He will. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    went completely over your head. just the same.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 May '12 01:55
    went completely over your head. just the same.
    No, it went over your head. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree