1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Dec '15 21:391 edit
    "On a dirty worn-out sidewalk, sits a mother with a baby,
    In her vale of tears she sees no rainbow
    And someone's singing from a window
    In the mission of the sacred heart."

Yeah I'm drunk, and it's only Thursday and world fock-ups only happen at the weekend.
  2. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    04 Dec '15 03:17
    Originally posted by divegeester

Yeah I'm drunk, and it's only Thursday and world fock-ups only happen at the weekend.
    Only the most shallow
    and easily convicted of easy beliefs
    never succumb
    to the dark night of the soul—
  3. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    04 Dec '15 06:21
    Originally posted by vistesd
    Only the most shallow
    and easily convicted of easy beliefs
    never succumb
    to the dark night of the soul—
    During Rohatsu
    think not you are looking for something that isn't already there
    😵
  4. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    04 Dec '15 07:49
    Originally posted by divegeester

God will sort it out.

Or, everyone that dies because of what it happening in the world right now will end up in blissful heaven anyway, so really, all of this murdering that's happening is a good thing.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '15 07:59
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    God will sort it out.

Or, everyone that dies because of what it happening in the world right now will end up in blissful heaven anyway, so really, all of this murdering that's happening is a good thing.
    Good morning. Slept well and feel like a million bucks this morning.

Now,where's my Kalashnikov....
  6. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    12 Dec '15 20:10
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    God will sort it out.

Excuse me but the Bible says they will receive a resurrection here on Earth at some point in the future.
    (Acts 24:15) And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.
    (John 5:28, 29) Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.

Jesus proved this was possible at:
    (John 11:14) Then Jesus said to them plainly: “Lazʹa·rus has died,
    (John 11:43, 44) When he had said these things, he cried out with a loud voice: “Lazʹa·rus, come out!” 44 The man who had been dead came out with his feet and hands bound with wrappings, and his face was wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them: “Free him and let him go.”
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Dec '15 02:17
    Originally posted by roigam
    Excuse me but the Bible says they will receive a resurrection here on Earth at some point in the future.
    (Acts 24:15) And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.
    (John 5:28, 29) Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in ...[text shortened]... wrappings, and his face was wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them: “Free him and let him go.”
    And of course you totally believe stuff allegedly said by Jesus but written years later.......
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Dec '15 06:39
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And of course you totally believe stuff allegedly said by Jesus but written years later.......
    The truth is that it really does not matter to you because you are not going to believe anything that you don't like. 😏
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Dec '15 18:00
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The truth is that it really does not matter to you because you are not going to believe anything that you don't like. 😏
    But like I said, regardless of what I believe or not, you still believe just words written down by dudes decades later. So you are not believing the actual words of Jesus, just crap written down decades later. Of course it HAS to be 100% true, right? No room for say, human error? Oh, jeez, Now I remember, I was actually dreaming all that up at the time when I took those magic mushrooms.

Nah, that NEVER could happen could it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree