The New Covenant  - Calling PB1022

The New Covenant - Calling PB1022

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Jan 22

You have proclaimed at least a dozen times that you are under the New Covenant, and that I am under the Old Covenant.

The Gospel of Grace *is* the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the New Covenant. You live under the law and under the old covenant

The time has come to explain exactly what is the New Covenant and how it is you can say that I am under the Old Covenant.

Bear in mind that 90% of my posts and doctrines stated are from the Gospel Message of Jesus Christ,

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Jan 22

@Rajk999

I don’t want anything to do with you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
@Rajk999

I don’t want anything to do with you.
I know. The reason is that your boast of the New Covenant, just like the boast of the Holy Spirit, is vain and empty. You understand neither of these.

You are coward and a liar.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
31 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
I know. The reason is that your boast of the New Covenant, just like the boast of the Holy Spirit, is vain and empty. You understand neither of these.

You are coward and a liar.
Victory with barely a shot fired.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Victory with barely a shot fired.
The man surrendered like a pussy. I almost feel sorry for him. He is sitting there writing out the bible and not understanding a word of it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Jan 22
1 edit

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Jan 22

I see sonship made a valiant attempt to help out his buddy pb1022, but decided not to cross swords with me. I'm so disappointed in these Christians.

Doesn't any Christian know what the New Covenant is about

Moves
01 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
I see sonship made a valiant attempt to help out his buddy pb1022, but decided not to cross swords with me. I'm so disappointed in these Christians.

Doesn't any Christian know what the New Covenant is about
Probably something like the clean mental state that might have existed before all this Christian crap?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Feb 22
3 edits

Clearly there is no Christian available with the gumption to engage in this topic. PB1022 decided to post on his own thread, like a coward dog who just barks behind his own fence but outside his tail is tucked between his legs. Notice the stuff he posted in his New Covenant thread, has precious little to do with Jesus Christ who is the author of the New Covenant. So let me point out a few false teachings between what Church Christians call the New Covenant and what the Bible refers to as the New Covenant.

There are many, but the first and most critical one is where is Jesus Christ in the New Covenant. Churches have removed Christ from the New Covenant, by making one of the following claims
- the New Covenant started on the Day of Pentecost
- the New Covenant started at the resurrection of Christ.

Either one of these options removes the commandments of Christ from their doctrine. But both claims are wrong. The truth is that the New Covenant started with the Ministry of Jesus Christ. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the start of the New Covenant and was foretold by the prophets, about a new set of laws that God will write in the hearts of people. These are the commandments of Jesus Christ which were recorded from Matt 5, and onward, in the Sermon on the Mount. These are the laws of the New Covenant. The Old Covenant had passed .

The reason why churches make this claim is that they want the teachings of Jesus removed from their bible and their churches. They call these teachings and commandments of the New Covenant, onerous, a heavyb urden, legalistic, works salvation, Pharisaical. These churches are the true Christ deniers, who do not teach the good works and righteousness preached by Jesus.

They want Jesus out of their bible.
They want the death of Jesus Christ, Yes because that is the Grace of God
They want to proclaim they love Jesus Christ., with their mouth
They want Jesus to give them eternal life , even though they continue to sin
They just do not want to do what Jesus said to do.

Many Christian churches have denied Christ by throwing away His commandments and teachings which is the New Covenant

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Clearly there is no Christian available with the gumption to engage in this topic. PB1022 decided to post on his own thread, like a coward dog who just barks behind his own fence but outside his tail is tucked between his legs. Notice the stuff he posted in his New Covenant thread, has precious little to do with Jesus Christ who is the author of the New Covenant. So let me ...[text shortened]... hurches have denied Christ by throwing away His commandments and teachings which is the New Covenant
So we have no response from the church Christians who claim that they are under the New Covenant and therefor not under any law. .. not the Law of Moses and not the commandments of Christ either.

Where in the bible is this written that Christians under the New Covenant are not under any law?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
So we have no response from the church Christians who claim that they are under the New Covenant and therefor not under any law. .. not the Law of Moses and not the commandments of Christ either.

Where in the bible is this written that Christians under the New Covenant are not under any law?
You really don’t know?!

How many Scriptures do you want?

“For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.”

(Romans 6:14)

“Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.”

(Galatians 3:24-26)

“I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.”

(Galatians 2:21)

“But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.”

(Galatians 3:11)

How many more do you want, or is four enough?

The reason people rarely engage with you is not because they can’t easily defeat you and your false doctrine in an argument.

It’s because you’re so obnoxious and have such a filthy mouth.

I got news for you, rajk999 - if you behave in real life the way you behave on here, it’s no wonder you say people in real life hate you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Feb 22

@pb1022 said

The reason people rarely engage with you is not because they can’t easily defeat you and your false doctrine in an argument.

It’s because you’re so obnoxious and have such a filthy mouth.

I got news for you, rajk999 - if you behave in real life the way you behave on here, it’s no wonder you say people in real life hate you.
Actually I get enough engagement here, and I have enough friends, thank you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Actually I get enough engagement here, and I have enough friends, thank you.
Yeah, most of your friends are atheists.

And they’re your friends because your childish false doctrine has God nowhere in it and you insult Christians and condemn them to hell.

Think about it, amigo.

Wise up.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Feb 22
2 edits

Here is the reason why church Christians do not like to respond to my posts. It is because they have nothing sensible to say: Example :

Here is my comment with the question
So we have no response from the church Christians who claim that they are under the New Covenant and therefor not under any law. .. not the Law of Moses and not the commandments of Christ either. Where in the bible is this written that Christians under the New Covenant are not under any law?

This is one of the references posted
Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
(Galatians 3:24-26 KJV)

BUT shortly after that in Galatians 5, Paul makes it clear that Christians MUST KEEP THE LAW, some kind of law, otherwise there is no inheritance in the Kingdom of God. They are booted out of the Kingdom of God for failing to keep the law. Clearly their interpretation of Pauls doctrine is off by a mile.

So what is the use of boasting that a Christian is under the New Covenant, they do not have to keep any law but under Grace, when Paul makes it clear that there are laws to keep and follow. Obviously Christians are failures at reading and understanding what Paul wrote.

IP

Moves
08 Feb 22

@kevin-eleven said
Probably something like the clean mental state that might have existed before all this Christian crap?
It seems as though being a Christian isn't enough to save a soul from damnation, you have to be the right kind of Christian.