22 Apr '07 13:41
    You have no choice. You will post here! 😵
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '07 13:44
    Originally posted by josephw
    You have no choice. You will post here! 😵
    No, no, no!!!!!!!! I can't...I won't....I can't stop!!!!!!!! Heeellp!! Heelp me. Oh, no, oh no, hear I go again ah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop, stop, stop me please!!!!!!!!
  3. Cosmos
    Moves
    22 Apr '07 13:47
    Originally posted by whodey
    No, no, no!!!!!!!! I can't...I won't....I can't stop!!!!!!!! Heeellp!! Heelp me. Oh, no, oh no, hear I go again ah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop, stop, stop me please!!!!!!!!
    God made me do it.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '07 13:562 edits
    Originally posted by howardgee
    God made me do it.
    Closet Christian I see. Come out of the closet Howard you have been there for far to long. 😛

Edit: He even capitalized God. Granted God did begin the sentence, but it still gives me hope. Just remember, God is the begining and the end, hence, you must capitalize him wherever he is used in the sentence.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Apr '07 15:07
    Closet Christian I see. Come out of the closet Howard you have been there for far to long. 😛

Edit: He even capitalized God. Granted God did begin the sentence, but it still gives me hope. Just remember, God is the begining and the end, hence, you must capitalize him wherever he is used in the sentence.
    Sorry, I am not posting here, no matter what you say, I will have NOTHING to do with it. I don't post, therefore I am.
  6. USA
    Moves
    22 Apr '07 15:11
    Dammit, I posted!😠
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Apr '07 15:33
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Sorry, I am not posting here, no matter what you say, I will have NOTHING to do with it. I don't post, therefore I am.
    What the hell happened here? I don't remember doing that.
  8. Cosmos
    Moves
    23 Apr '07 09:44

I've always suspected that god was an end.
  9. Ketchikan, Alaska
    Moves
    23 Apr '07 21:12
    No he's the period. lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree