1. Standard memberthesonofsaul
    King of the Ashes
    Trying to rise ....
    Moves
    22 Oct '05 17:55
    The Holy Spirt has alighted on my soul and brought to light the desire of God. There is to be a New New Testament that will be created of a selection of posts from this forum. As there are thousands of posts, an inspired comittee will gather together in conclave to decide which posts will be included within this tome. Of course, anyone who follows the New New Testament will no longer be bound by the New Testament, just as though who followed the New Testamnent no longer followed the law encased in the Old Testament. This is all for now. If you are called you conclave, you will feel the touch of the Spirit in your heart.
  2. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    22 Oct '05 17:59
    Originally posted by thesonofsaul
    The Holy Spirt has alighted on my soul and brought to light the desire of God. There is to be a New New Testament that will be created of a selection of posts from this forum. As there are thousands of posts, an inspired comittee will gather together in conclave to decide which posts will be included within this tome. Of course, anyone who follows the ...[text shortened]... l for now. If you are called you conclave, you will feel the touch of the Spirit in your heart.
    Contemporary Gnosticism?

Sounds interesting...
  3. Standard memberthesonofsaul
    King of the Ashes
    Trying to rise ....
    Moves
    22 Oct '05 18:24
    Originally posted by Halitose
    Contemporary Gnosticism?

Sounds interesting...
    No, not gnosticism, for this knowledge that has been imparted to me does not guarantee salvation. As we all know, only a Book most Holy can do that, and with the Guidance of the Spirit a new Book shall be created, the New New Testament that will provide all the answers we shall ever need. The Old New Testament of course will be included as a source of inspiration and of history most true, but any laws or directions in the Old New Testament will henceforth be discarded by those that follow the Truth.
  4. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    22 Oct '05 18:29
    No, not gnosticism, for this knowledge that has been imparted to me does not guarantee salvation. As we all know, only a Book most Holy can do that, and with the Guidance of the Spirit a new Book shall be created, the New New Testament that will provide all the answers we shall ever need. The Old New Testament of course will be included as a source of ...[text shortened]... directions in the Old New Testament will henceforth be discarded by those that follow the Truth.
    Very well. What would be your guidelines for Truth?
  5. Standard memberthesonofsaul
    King of the Ashes
    Trying to rise ....
    Moves
    22 Oct '05 18:33
    Originally posted by Halitose
    Very well. What would be your guidelines for Truth?
    All will be revealed in the New New Testament that will be compiled by the conclave most Holy. But be warned, do not attempt to glean the truth of the New New Testament yourself, but instead follow the guidance of one who already holds the Truth in his heart. In this fashion you will remain strong and not be swayed by the corrupt arguments of those who do not believe and therefore cannot see the Truth in the New New Testament.
  6. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    22 Oct '05 18:47
    All will be revealed in the New New Testament that will be compiled by the conclave most Holy. But be warned, do not attempt to glean the truth of the New New Testament yourself, but instead follow the guidance of one who already holds the Truth in his heart. In this fashion you will remain strong and not be swayed by the corrupt arguments of those who do not believe and therefore cannot see the Truth in the New New Testament.
    Okay. What is your criteria for one who holds the Truth in his heart?
  7. Colorado
    Moves
    22 Oct '05 23:522 edits
    The Holy Spirt has alighted on my soul and brought to light the desire of God. There is to be a New New Testament that will be created of a selection of posts from this forum. As there are thousands of posts, an inspired comittee will gather together in conclave to decide which posts will be included within this tome. Of course, anyone who follows the ...[text shortened]... l for now. If you are called you conclave, you will feel the touch of the Spirit in your heart.
    for this knowledge that has been imparted to me does not guarantee salvation. As we all know, only a Book most Holy can do that

Perhaps this is why there is so much confusion.

do not attempt to glean the truth of the New New Testament yourself, but instead follow the guidance of one who already holds the Truth in his heart.

I’m more inclined to agree with this, but who holds the truth in their heart?
  8. Standard memberthesonofsaul
    King of the Ashes
    Trying to rise ....
    Moves
    23 Oct '05 04:25
    If you hold the Truth in your heart, you know. If you believe, then you can see the Truth.
  9. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    23 Oct '05 04:521 edit
    If you hold the Truth in your heart, you know. If you believe, then you can see the Truth.
    I see the Truth. I am the second of his profits (He has commanded me that this new spelling should be used to remind us of the most important parts of religion). I shall join your conclave in choosing the passages for the New New testament.
  10. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    23 Oct '05 07:30
    "....do not attempt to glean the truth of the New New Testament yourself, but instead follow the guidance of one who already holds the Truth in his heart....."

I thought you said "not Gnostic" ???
  11. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '05 09:10
    Revelation 22:18 states: "I warn everyone who hears the words of prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophacy, God will take away from him his share in the tree if life and in the holy city, which are desribed in this book". New International Version Bible.
  12. Colorado
    Moves
    23 Oct '05 10:26
    Originally posted by chancremechanic
    Revelation 22:18 states: "I warn everyone who hears the words of prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophacy, God will take away from him his share in the tree if life and in the holy city, which are desribed in this book". New International Version Bible.
    Does this apply to just to the book of Revelations or the Bible in its entirety?
  13. Colorado
    Moves
    23 Oct '05 10:31
    Originally posted by UmbrageOfSnow
    I see the Truth. I am the second of his profits (He has commanded me that this new spelling should be used to remind us of the most important parts of religion). I shall join your conclave in choosing the passages for the New New testament.
    Originally posted by UmbrageOfSnow

Did Jesus walk through the great wall of china? Not even in your own two thousand year old list of miracles does he do anything as cool as Blaine and Copperfield have done

Please don't. 😞
  14. Joined
    18 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '05 05:53
    Never mock God.
  15. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    21 Dec '05 06:06
    Originally posted by mattlock
    Never mock God.
    'Cause he'll smite you where you stand? I guess you figure god has no sense of humour, is that it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree