1. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '06 13:15
    Time is none existent. Matter? An illusion. A delusion is the sense of self and memories never real.

Expectations give meaning to life. Life without reason. Nothing matters, and matter am I not.

A human! Of course! I am a human! A human, an animal, matter who is not. Self-aware. But, oh, so unaware. Part of many, and still alone. Part of nothing, for nothing is time, matter and me. Nothing is everything.

No need to understand existence, for I do not exist. No need to understand the origin, for I have not yet originated. No need to ask questions, for I have no way of answering. I simply do not exist, and therefore I can say without hesitation: My existence is simple, pure and exactly the way I think it should be.

If something impossible happens, then it must be real. Or it could not happen because it's impossible. It's an impossibility that I truly exist, and therefore: I am the defiant constant of the universe. The one who will not obey nothingness. I am the constant who will not adhere to insane thoughts deemed impossible. I am the constant nothingness of everything.

Nothing, I ask you, is something? Yes, for I am nothing. Still, that's impossible. If it's impossible, then it cannot happen. Here I am. I happened. Am I not impossible? Yes, I am. I am nothing who is something. I am an impossibility.

It is settled now. It's impossible that I am, and therefore I am nothing. Nothing is easy to create. I created myself. Impossible as it seems, it must therefore have happened. The origin of my existence is...

...me.
  2. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    03 Apr '06 13:17
    Originally posted by stocken
    ...me.
    Bravo.
  3. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '06 13:21
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Bravo.
    No, wait! A disturbance? That was not me. I didn't write that? How? How can I be nothing, and something else exist, when I created me and the nothingness around me are me? Are there other nothingness creating themselves as well? Are we all creating ourselves? Who? Where?

Lost...

I must escape this logic and contemplate. Please forgive my ill manners you other nothing.
  4. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    03 Apr '06 13:22
    No, wait! A disturbance? That was not me.
    It was.
  5. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '06 13:26
    It was.
    Go away! You're nothing! You don't fit my world view. You don't exist. I exist. I alone!! Shooooo!... 🙁
  6. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    03 Apr '06 13:331 edit
    Go away! You're nothing! You don't fit my world view. You don't exist. I exist. I alone!! Shooooo!...
    Clap, clap, clap.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '06 13:33
    Time is none existent. Matter? An illusion. A delusion is the sense of self and memories never real.

Expectations give meaning to life. Life without reason. Nothing matters, and matter am I not.

A human! Of course! I am a human! A human, an animal, matter who is not. Self-aware. But, oh, so unaware. Part of many, and still alone. Part of nothin ...[text shortened]... le as it seems, it must therefore have happened. The origin of my existence is...

...me.
    I wonder how many people who major in philisophy go insane?
  8. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '06 13:35
    Clap, clap, clap.
    I'm not listening! Can't hear ya! LAA-LAA-LAAAA-LAAAA...🙄😠
  9. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '06 13:36
    Originally posted by whodey
    I wonder how many people who major in philisophy go insane?
    LA-LA-LAAA-LAAAA....
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '06 13:39
    LA-LA-LAAA-LAAAA....
    Its the philosopher turned musician.
  11. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    03 Apr '06 13:48
    Its the philosopher turned musician.
    He stands revealed as the Clueless Man.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '06 13:51
    He stands revealed as the Clueless Man.
    Two can play at this game. I'm not listening to you La, Laa, Laaa, Laaaa!!!!!
  13. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    03 Apr '06 13:541 edit
    Two can play at this game. I'm not listening to you La, Laa, Laaa, Laaaa!!!!!
    Smarter than he looks. (You never were listening to me).
  14. The sky
    Moves
    03 Apr '06 13:55
    Clap, clap, clap.
    Do I hear the sound of one hand clapping?
  15. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    03 Apr '06 13:59
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Do I hear the sound of one hand clapping?
    Clap, clap.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree