1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '12 22:07
    I've been meditating on a certain players chess rating for some time now, praying that it would pass 2250.

And lo, he cameth amongst them saying "blessed are they who believeth in mine number and are persecuted for it's sake, for it is a holy number."
    And all around were in wonderment that he should speaketh with such authority in the presence of the chesshedrin
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    27 Feb '12 22:31
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I've been meditating on a certain players chess rating for some time now, praying that it would pass 2250.

And lo, he cameth amongst them saying "blessed are they who believeth in mine number and are persecuted for it's sake, for it is a holy number."
    And all around were in wonderment that he should speaketh with such authority in the presence of the chesshedrin
    it does work if used for the right reasons.
  3. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    28 Feb '12 02:19
    Originally posted by divegeester

Didn't Iron Maiden use part of that passage in one of their songs.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree