The Process Church

The Process Church

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
19 Aug 05

Charles Manson's spiritual forum. Interesting divine trinity (Jehovah, Lucifer, Satan). Background info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Process_Church

According to the entry above, the Process Church no longer exists. However, some people still call themselves Processeans. What's up with that?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Aug 05

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
Charles Manson's spiritual forum. Interesting divine trinity (Jehovah, Lucifer, Satan). Background info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Process_Church

According to the entry above, the Process Church no longer exists. However, some people still call themselves Processeans. What's up with that?
see my post "the blind following the corrupt' I rest my case...

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
19 Aug 05

Originally posted by sonhouse
see my post "the blind following the corrupt' I rest my case...
I dunno, I find it all pretty groovy. This ain't the garden of Eden, & there ain't no angels above...& things ain't what they used to be, & this ain't the Summer of Love...

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
19 Aug 05

There's a level of our consciousness that seems to require an explanation of our existence. This was yet another attempt at defining it in epistemological terms. The fact that there are still those who call themselves adherent to the creed shows how deeply ingrained the indoctrination can go. see: Christianity.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
21 Aug 05

According to the entry above, the Process Church no longer exists. However, some people still call themselves Processeans. What's up with that?[/b]
As it is,
Actually you failed to read the whole entry on Wikipedia. I am sure that I updated the entry mentioning that we were restarting The Process, Church of the Final Judgment. I have a group on MSN, with over 50 members, dedicated to The Process. Manson was never a Processean. Read about that at charliemanson.com.
There are at least a dozen Process groups on the web.
I am the only Processean here that I know about.
In Love there is Life
So be it
Sr Angela