1. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 08:12
    Charles Manson's spiritual forum. Interesting divine trinity (Jehovah, Lucifer, Satan). Background info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Process_Church

According to the entry above, the Process Church no longer exists. However, some people still call themselves Processeans. What's up with that?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 18:41
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Charles Manson's spiritual forum. Interesting divine trinity (Jehovah, Lucifer, Satan). Background info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Process_Church

According to the entry above, the Process Church no longer exists. However, some people still call themselves Processeans. What's up with that?
    see my post "the blind following the corrupt' I rest my case...
  3. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 19:03
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    see my post "the blind following the corrupt' I rest my case...
    I dunno, I find it all pretty groovy. This ain't the garden of Eden, & there ain't no angels above...& things ain't what they used to be, & this ain't the Summer of Love...
  4. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 20:08
    There's a level of our consciousness that seems to require an explanation of our existence. This was yet another attempt at defining it in epistemological terms. The fact that there are still those who call themselves adherent to the creed shows how deeply ingrained the indoctrination can go. see: Christianity.
  5. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    21 Aug '05 10:08

According to the entry above, the Process Church no longer exists. However, some people still call themselves Processeans. What's up with that?[/b]
    As it is,
    Actually you failed to read the whole entry on Wikipedia. I am sure that I updated the entry mentioning that we were restarting The Process, Church of the Final Judgment. I have a group on MSN, with over 50 members, dedicated to The Process. Manson was never a Processean. Read about that at charliemanson.com.
    There are at least a dozen Process groups on the web.
    I am the only Processean here that I know about.
    In Love there is Life
    So be it
    Sr Angela