1. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    20 Apr '11 14:047 edits
    Post your prophecies here; if in the future it can be contrived such that they came true and we can identify them with some one or thing you mentioned, then we will conclude that *you can predict the future!!!* (Any that miss we'll just fail to mention them of course ;] )

Here's mine:

1) A thread will be started before this year is finished about how all us atheists are bound to hell by a poster with more e's than a's, starting with 't'.
    2) A new spring will come with strife and calamity - walls will shudder and lives will be lost. David will not comment on it with enthusiasm.

*edit* and no creating multiple accounts to make any of them (like mine here) come true either!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Apr '11 14:40
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Post your prophecies here; if in the future it can be contrived such that they came true and we can identify them with some one or thing you mentioned, then we will conclude that *you can predict the future!!!* (Any that miss we'll just fail to mention them of course ;] )

Here's mine:

1) A thread will be started before this year is finished about how all ...[text shortened]... * and no creating multiple accounts to make any of them (like mine here) come true either!
    a smokescreen and a diversion of a thread, rather than face the truth our friend Agers,
    like dick dastardly resorts to underhanded tactics, classic stuff, but we have seen
    through these machinations!
  3. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    20 Apr '11 14:46
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    a smokescreen and a diversion of a thread, rather than face the truth our friend Agers,
    like dick dastardly resorts to underhanded tactics, classic stuff, but we have seen
    through these machinations!
    underhanded? I'm laying my cards squarely on the table here; all we need to do is wait and see if such events I describe here never occur and I'll have egg on my face!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Apr '11 14:47
    Originally posted by Agerg
    underhanded? I'm laying my cards squarely on the table here; all we need to do is wait and see if such events I describe here never occur and I'll have egg on my face!
    or a copy of the God delusion!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree