1. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 21:36
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    I'll watch it once I've stuck a finger in the hole in Jesus' palm.
    Sounds like you are afraid to watch it to me.
  2. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 21:39
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    I feel like him... i also speak from the heart...very touching...i hope people are inspired by this....if i wasn't a Christian already then what i watched just now would get me thinking....best 10 mins today....thank you K.M..... 🙂
    Thanks for watching and making it 3-2 , you've brought me back into the game with 30 minutes of the second half remaining!

Glad it inspired you. Were you familiar with Brennan already or is he new to you?
  3. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 21:42
    Originally posted by darthmix
    I think there are medical options available for people who suffer from relentless tenderness. Topical creams and such.
    Oh no 4-2 to the non-watchers!! I thought it would go better than this. Then again that's a bit naive of me with the likes of darth , marauder etc around. I was kinda hoping though that they would be less predictable. How is it that some people think they are so cool when actually it's just sooooo predictable?

Go on darth shock me! Watch the darn thing!
  4. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 21:45
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    That's 1-0 to the non-watchers. Anyone else going to pre-judge before watching?
    Sure, I will.
    It's a crock.
  5. Joined
    16 Aug '06
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 21:57
    Oh no 4-2 to the non-watchers!! I thought it would go better than this. Then again that's a bit naive of me with the likes of darth , marauder etc around. I was kinda hoping though that they would be less predictable. How is it that some people think they are so cool when actually it's just sooooo predictable?

Go on darth shock me! Watch the darn thing!
    I can't watch it because I'm at work.

Not to worry, I have many other ways of shocking you.
  6. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 23:14
    Originally posted by amannion
    Sure, I will.
    It's a crock.
    Are you marauder in disguise? 5-2 to the non watchers.

(BTW - The next time I see you accuse a Theist of being closed minded I might just remind you of this LOL)
  7. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 23:151 edit
    I can't watch it because I'm at work.

Not to worry, I have many other ways of shocking you.
    Don't you mean that you have other ways of fantasizing that you are shocking me?

(BTW- Go home now and watch it . Your job is not worth your soul LOL)
  8. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 23:23
    Are you marauder in disguise? 5-2 to the non watchers.

(BTW - The next time I see you accuse a Theist of being closed minded I might just remind you of this LOL)
    Yeah, I take your point - although I don't recall ever calling anyone here close minded. (Maybe KellyJay come to think of it.)

Not sure who Marauder is - is that a complement?
  9. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 23:27
    Originally posted by amannion
    Yeah, I take your point - although I don't recall ever calling anyone here close minded. (Maybe KellyJay come to think of it.)

Not sure who Marauder is - is that a complement?
    Not sure who Marauder is - is that a complement?------ammanion

Errrh ....nope , but nothing malicious meant , just joking with you mate. Seriously though have you watched it. I realise I am unashamedly proselytising here but it's such a powerful message and I couldn't help myself.
  10. Joined
    16 Aug '06
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 23:28
    Don't you mean that you have other ways of fantasizing that you are shocking me?

(BTW- Go home now and watch it . Your job is not worth your soul LOL)
    For someone who answers to an ultimate moral standard you sure come off like a bossy little prick sometimes, what with your cute little taunts and your feeble attempts at reverse psychology. "What's wrong? Are you scared to watch my video?" What are you, 12?

Anyway, the more annoying you decide to be about it, the less inclined I will be to watch the video when I get home and have better things to do. Posting all these whiny comments that make your religion look bad and give proseltizers a worse name than they already have will not get anyone to watch the video who wasn't going to already. If you have an idea to present, see if you can be a grown-up and present it in your own words instead of making multiple threads and spending all your energy whoring some youtube video.
  11. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 23:39
    Not sure who Marauder is - is that a complement?------ammanion

Errrh ....nope , but nothing malicious meant , just joking with you mate. Seriously though have you watched it. I realise I am unashamedly proselytising here but it's such a powerful message and I couldn't help myself.
    I'm just about to have a look now. I'll get back to you ...
  12. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 23:481 edit
    For someone who answers to an ultimate moral standard you sure come off like a bossy little prick sometimes, what with your cute little taunts and your feeble attempts at reverse psychology. "What's wrong? Are you scared to watch my video?" What are you, 12?

Anyway, the more annoying you decide to be about it, the less inclined I will be to watch instead of making multiple threads and spending all your energy whoring some youtube video.
    Curious , you respond to a serious thread and video by refering to pile cream and then when I have a little joke you say I'm 12? Nice one.

If I have touched a nerve then I am sorry but you did walk into the ring with your gloves raised. If you want a serious discussion then engage with it properly and leave the rectal references out of it.
    BTW- I don't often "whore" youtube , as you put it, and I repeated the thread because the other youtube post was not as specific.
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    07 Dec '07 04:043 edits
    Matthew 10

"Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth. I have come to bring not peace but the sword.
    For I have come to set a man 'against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law;
    and one's enemies will be those of his household.'

Luke 12:51
    Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

- Jesus
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Dec '07 14:291 edit
    KM, you are a complete phony to talk about "open-mindedness" and expect people to watch a ten minute sermon on youtube; once I cited to a one page article on a college website regarding the Jewish argument that Jesus couldn't be the Messiah and you not only didn't read it, but ridiculed it as "biased".

Take the mote from your own eye, hypocrite.
  15. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    07 Dec '07 18:041 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    KM, you are a complete phony to talk about "open-mindedness" and expect people to watch a ten minute sermon on youtube; once I cited to a one page article on a college website regarding the Jewish argument that Jesus couldn't be the Messiah and you not only didn't read it, but ridiculed it as "biased".

Take the mote from your own eye, hypocrite.
    I think it's a fair point that you are making here , maybe I should have looked at the article more carefully .

I will admit I skim read it. My feeling at the time was that it was extremely unlikely that something that came from a website strongly associated with Judaism was going to do anything other than offer a perspective on Jesus that was in line with their own pre-concieved religious position. To me it's a bit like posting an argument against capitalism from a Marxist website.

I also took into account your track record of abusiveness ("retard" ) when deciding whether to take your argument seriously. Many of the guys on this forum have such a "christianity is bunk , what's the point in even considering it " approach that you end up feeling cynical about why certain things are posted and what the motivation for them is.

At the end of the day you have caught me out though , fair play. I will only say that if you had not labelled me a retard I might have been more receptive to your argument. Don't get me wrong , I forgive you , but even so we all form opinions of each other based on what we say and you have yet to apologise to me (or more pertinently to those with learning difficulties and brain damaged children) for using such an offensive term of abuse. It was this that probably caused me to wonder whether your messiah argument was going to be objective or not.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree