1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Sep '17 18:50
    I say the signs and portents are there.

The 4 posters of the apocalypse are pouring forth the abominations and curses from their bowls and scrolls.

Repent while you still can, oh ye of little contribution.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Sep '17 23:32
    I once repented just to watch an atheist cry.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Sep '17 00:071 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I once repented just to watch an atheist cry.
    Is that meant to be funny? I made a reasonable effort with my OP, please do the same.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Sep '17 12:11
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Is that meant to be funny? I made a reasonable effort with my OP, please do the same.
    It sounded to me like you were mocking them more than asking a serious question.

If so, apologies.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Sep '17 13:03
    galveston75 used to claim that my disagreements with him (and criticisms too) had been predicted in the Bible - he even used to quote some verse or other - and that they were a harbinger of the 'end times'.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Sep '17 13:071 edit
    Originally posted by @fmf
    galveston75 used to claim that my disagreements with him (and criticisms too) had been predicted in the Bible - he even used to quote some verse or other - and that they were a harbinger of the 'end times'.
    Now we are attacking Galveston?

Focus FMF, I know you can do it!
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Sep '17 13:10
    Now we are attacking Galveston?

Focus FMF, I know you can do it!
    How is my comment "attacking" him, whodey? galveston75 cited the OP's "signs and portents" frequently. It's just a fact. How is it an "attack" in your mind?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Sep '17 13:45
    It sounded to me like you were mocking them more than asking a serious question.

If so, apologies.
    Mocking who? What are you on about you irritating little grunt.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Sep '17 17:50
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Mocking who? What are you on about you irritating little grunt.
    I think that we can see all the posters here participating. Its me and FMF. That is all.

Why do you think that is? Could it be people are just tired of being constantly attacked and demeaned instead of an honest exchange of ideas?

If not, what is the other explanation?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Sep '17 18:531 edit
    I think that we can see all the posters here participating. Its me and FMF. That is all.

Why do you think that is? Could it be people are just tired of being constantly attacked and demeaned instead of an honest exchange of ideas?

If not, what is the other explanation?
    "I once repented just to watch an atheist cry." It's a joke thread whodey; lighten up and join in. Stop calling conflating honest debate with begin demeaned.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree