1. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    25 Jul '08 12:07
    Originally posted by jaywill
    [b]================================

No thanks, I am not interested in faith; I am interested in evidence and the application of reason.

====================================

If you're not interested, neither am I interested in what you have to say.[/b]
    Actually I am interested in what YOU have to say. I am just not interested in what the book of Hebrews or any religious book has to say because information in these books is not even supposed to be based on logic.

I am specifically interested in what YOU have to say as counter arguments to what I said in my previous post in this thread. 🙂
  2. SEMO
    Moves
    25 Jul '08 17:331 edit
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    If there was definitive evidence of a/several/many deity's then the question would cease to be weather the divine exists, but weather or not to worship it/them. (my response would be not to, but that's just me)
    For other speculation feel free to write yourself a novel set in a world where god/s exist and see what your imagination can concoct :-)

Howe e idea that there is a god to be pointless and wasteful, but then so is the whole human race.
    You forget that science is also bound by the physical world and thus can not conduct experiments on the supernatural in order to prove it, nor dissprove it.
  3. Standard memberScriabin
    Done Asking
    Washington, D.C.
    Moves
    25 Jul '08 18:07
    Originally posted by pritybetta
    You forget that science is also bound by the physical world and thus can not conduct experiments on the supernatural in order to prove it, nor dissprove it.
    I see you never let rational thought interrupt the easy flow of your conversation. Were you just visiting this planet?
  4. At the Revolution
    Moves
    25 Jul '08 18:19
    Originally posted by Scriabin
    I see you never let rational thought interrupt the easy flow of your conversation. Were you just visiting this planet?
    We finally agree on a hot topic!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree