1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jul '08 14:101 edit
    Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
    That is pretty horrendous and yet funny 🙂

For the tiny idiot minority that just might think the video has a point:

1, evolution theory says nothing about the creation of life, only on how more complex life forms developed from simpler life forms.

2, scientists don’t claim that if a mass of organic chemicals and energy come together that li ...[text shortened]... of conditions that are not replicated in the modern day -and certainly not by the food industry!
    And there is the possibility our form of life didn't even originate on this planet, the latest is maybe life was brought here from Venus by solar winds scouring the upper atmosphere where life had formed before anything was living on earth. Of course that still begs the question of where life came from originally and then there is the Hoyle theory, life or pre-life molecules seeding the whole solar system from some organic filled cloud silently and invisibly wafting through our solar system depositing organic soup on the newbie earth, maybe making conditions right for Europa, Titan, Earth, Mars, and Venus in one swell foop. But of course it's all those cursed evolutionists who says all that, right!🙂
    What does it take for creationists to get it into their so-called minds evolutionists say absolutely nothing about the origin of life, which in science is the ballywack of the cosmologists (I think)
    I know they deal with the formation of the universe and such but I think they cover the origin of life question, correct me if I am wrong. Anyway whoever does that, it's not the evolutionist.
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    30 Jul '08 23:59
    Here's a contender, but I'm not sure this counts as a new idea...just an old one expressed by an idiot.

YouTube
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    31 Jul '08 00:072 edits
    This fellow seems to be saying that one plate was subducting under another in the mid-Atlantic when Europe and Africa broke from the Americas when Pangaea broke up. But the two land masses were separating...subduction happens when they come together, right?

He also says sedimentary rock layers must have been laid quickly, one after the other, because the layers didn't get worn out before the next layer was laid.

YouTube&feature=related
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    31 Jul '08 00:12
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Here's a contender, but I'm not sure this counts as a new idea...just an old one expressed by an idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIopoXUyyq4
    Those rhymes were so tight, I forgot to follow the argument. I've never heard Christian music with so much profanity in it.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    31 Jul '08 00:29
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Those rhymes were so tight, I forgot to follow the argument. I've never heard Christian music with so much profanity in it.
    "If evolution's true, how come gravity's just right for us, it's just the right temperature, we don't get burned by the sun or frozen"

That thing about the sun...tell that to my Irish pasty white back as it sizzles and bubbles with second degree burns due to a long birthday at Raging Waters...

Well, that was a long time ago, but still.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree