There's being rational...and then there's being

There's being rational...and then there's being

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Human

Burnsville, NC, USA

Moves
06 Apr 05

Originally posted by Darfius
You labeled my relationship with the Almighty Creator of all things a "preference". Of course I will be offended.

I did not choose the Lord Jesus as I would a particular coat on a rack. He is my soveriegn Lord and I could not and would not leave Him. You called that illogical. I show you Scripture and ask a question and you lash out. I think all of this speaks for itself.
Certainly your "relationship" with your god is a preference. You yourself has stated that you sought enlightenment in other religions. You chose this one because it was the one that you preferred. Hence a preference. In much the same way that I prefer my woman over all other women.

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
06 Apr 05

Originally posted by Omnislash
Let me make something clear here. Sequence of events.

I state my thoughts on logical premise of theist/atheist/agnostice.

You take offense, take it personally, are "disturbed".

I express that my statement was not meant offensively or personally. It was merely a statement of logic and fact.

You preach, judge my spiritual relationship, infe ...[text shortened]... a different train of thought, then perhaps it best if you refrain from expression entirely.

I think your mad cuz he stole your line. Bbarr better give you full credit if he uses your Burger King line. (That was a good one-liner.)

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
06 Apr 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Omnislash
unborn gay whales for jesus.
Think I saw that one on a bumper sticker. 🙂

O
Digital Blasphemy

Omnipresent

Moves
06 Apr 05

Originally posted by Darfius
[b] It is my personal choice to believe as I do (and the same is true of all theists or atheists, whether they wish to acknowledge it or not) as a matter of preference. To claim otherwise is ignorance and delusion.

Are you or are you not saying that belief in the Lord is a mere matter of "preference"?

[/b]
read my post

I mean exactly what I said, in the context it was said. I mean exactly what I said .

Yes, it is a matter of preference, in the sense of what I said, exactly as I said it. Belief is a choice, whether you will acknowedge that fact or not does nothing to diminish it's truth.

O
Digital Blasphemy

Omnipresent

Moves
06 Apr 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Coletti
I think your mad cuz he stole your line. Bbarr better give you full credit if he uses your Burger King line. (That was a good one-liner.)
Lol! I can see it now,

"The universe is not Burger King and you can't have it your way."

---Omnislash, a high school drop out, while playing chess on his bosses computer-----

😀