1. Forgotten
    Moves
    10 May '06 03:306 edits
    Eternity is a hell of a long time.It is about half the time it takes a RHP opponent to move. 😞
  2. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    10 May '06 09:072 edits
    Thread 42034

Then have a look at:

http://www.cache-22.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=22&?topic=945.msg19792;topicseen

And at the bottom of that same page?

Edit: Of course, for all I know, dj_drip and arby is the same guy. U-hum... 😕

Edit: Oh no, wait! I see. That guy in turn has taken it from the way of the master. Right? 😕
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    10 May '06 09:44
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    The dictionary gives it two definitions. First, it says that eternity is "time without beginning or end." Then, it says that it's "the timeless state following death." So, there you have it according to the experts. Eternity is eternal time and a timeless eternity.
    I love the way Christians keep trying to back up what they say by claiming it is comming from "the experts". Forget about what thier field of expertise is, they're experts so they must be right. How a dictionary writter would have any expertise in time is not mentioned at all, and dont worry about the fact that the dictionary is not trying to tell you the truth or facts about time but rather what the general use of a word is.

I also notice that he doesnt explain why saving souls is so important, or what the big hurry is, or why hes wasting his precious time in this forum.
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    10 May '06 22:25
    Thinking About Eternity

Have you ever taken the time to think about the word, "eternity?" The dictionary gives it two definitions. First, it says that eternity is "time without beginning or end." Then, it says that it's "the timeless state following death." So, there you have it according to the experts. Eternity is eternal time and a timeless eternity. Wh ...[text shortened]... ere goes another minute. Gone forever. Go share your faith while you still have time.
    Go into the light my son.
  5. Joined
    05 May '06
    Moves
    11 May '06 08:07
    I also notice that he doesnt explain why saving souls is so important, or what the big hurry is, or why hes wasting his precious time in this forum.[/b]
    Why saving souls is so important?
    You only have this life to decide whether to believe in jesus christ... and this will decide whether you spend eternity in heaven or hell.

The big hurry?
    We do not know the hour of Jesus Christ's return, so if we do not spread the message of the gospel swiftly, then it may be too late for your soul

Precious time?
    I believe that God can touch people and awaken their spirit to see Him and repent, follow Him, and be saved from eternal damnation
  6. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    11 May '06 09:201 edit
    Originally posted by damage79
    You only have this life to decide whether to believe in jesus christ... and this will decide whether you spend eternity in heaven or hell.
    Hell, of course, being the preferrable location. That's where all the fun is.
  7. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    11 May '06 09:211 edit
    We do not know the hour of Jesus Christ's return, so if we do not spread the message of the gospel swiftly, then it may be too late for your soul
    As I understand it, if I don't ever hear of your "gospel" I can't be condamned? Thanks a lot, people!!!
  8. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    11 May '06 09:22
    I believe that God can touch people and awaken their spirit to see Him and repent, follow Him, and be saved from eternal damnation
    Then why won't he do that with me? I mean, there was a time when I really, sincerely tried, but nope. No God.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    11 May '06 10:35
    Why saving souls is so important?
    You still dont say why you should do it. Or is it your way of buying a seat in heaven for yourself?
    Since Gods sense of morality and justice seems to conflict with mine I think I would rather not spend eternity with him. Also I strongly question whether my soul is anywhere close to 'me' and to a large extent I realy dont care where my soul ends up after I die.

The big hurry?

If God wants it saved he'll make time.

Precious time?

Well it hasnt happened to me. In fact I would say he is not trying very hard considering the percentage of Christians in the world.
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    11 May '06 19:08
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    You still dont say why you should do it. Or is it your way of buying a seat in heaven for yourself?
    Since Gods sense of morality and justice seems to conflict with mine I think I would rather not spend eternity with him. Also I strongly question whether my soul is anywhere close to 'me' and to a large extent I realy dont care where my soul ends up after ...[text shortened]... would say he is not trying very hard considering the percentage of Christians in the world.
    You can't work your way to heaven.
    Eph. 2:8-10

Once you are saved (Romans 10:13; Acts 2:21; Joel 2:32) and you can know that you have eternal life (1 John 5:13) so then why not tell others. And plus Jesus said to tell others. When you tell others that they can be forgiven of sins though Christ and they accept Him then they are forgiven. If they are not told or don't accept thye will not be forgiven. (John 20:23)

Even Jesus says you are forgiven becasue of faith
    Matthew 9:2
    Some men brought to him a paralytic, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, "Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven."

Like I said before you can have knowledge of your salvation.
    Luke 1:77
    to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins,
  11. Joined
    17 Mar '04
    Moves
    11 May '06 19:24
    That's why, as Christians, we should make the best use of it while we have it, and the best way we can do that is to seek and save the lost. There goes another minute. Gone forever. Go share your faith while you still have time.
    I don't bother you with my beliefs. Why do you believe you must take it upon yourself to bother others with yours?

Leave me "lost,", thank you.
  12. Joined
    05 May '06
    Moves
    12 May '06 00:15
    Originally posted by eagles54
    I don't bother you with my beliefs. Why do you believe you must take it upon yourself to bother others with yours?

Leave me "lost,", thank you.
    That is free will in action (even spoken in ignorance, and a wrong image of God), and God will mourn as He judges you and you will spend eternity in Hell
  13. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    12 May '06 01:21
    That is free will in action (even spoken in ignorance, and a wrong image of God), and God will mourn as He judges you and you will spend eternity in Hell
    Ah yes, that all forgiving god. Of course, he created our souls uniquely, but being omnipotent, knew we'd never believe in him. Therefore, god created me for the purpose of going to hell. Since I'm already damned I might as well make the most of it....
  14. Joined
    05 May '06
    Moves
    12 May '06 02:34
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Ah yes, that all forgiving god. Of course, he created our souls uniquely, but being omnipotent, knew we'd never believe in him. Therefore, god created me for the purpose of going to hell. Since I'm already damned I might as well make the most of it....
    No, God created you so that you might have a close relationship with Him, you choose not to. You are not already damned, as long as you have breath you can turn back to Jesus and ask forgiveness. He is ever merciful.

The fact that you do not believe it doesn't change that fact
  15. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    12 May '06 02:57
    You are not already damned, as long as you have breath you can turn back to Jesus and ask forgiveness.
    If it is not already decided whether he will go to hell, how can God know whether he will go to hell?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree