1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 23:40
    By two spamming idiots vishvahetu and tacoandlettuce.

You people who encourage and tolerate their trolling are not doing this site any favours.
  2. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 23:41
    You poor poor individual

However, one day you will know I am your brother that LOVES YOU immensely! you dig?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 23:42

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 23:43
    And shades are a form of ignorance of sight, their view, as the agents took over all the earth on the movie The Matrix!
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 23:441 edit
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    You poor poor individual

However, one day you will know I am your brother that LOVES YOU immensely! you dig?
    Edit. (This one was harsh I admit.)
  6. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 23:451 edit
    I dig your hatred has hurt you rather deep, that what I dig.

I do not dig it, I find it very sad, and wish you love, whether or not you give a rats ass
  7. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 00:131 edit
    Really? Two new threads to call them out on?
    I understand your anger, but this is just as annoying. I think the three of you should work on something nice to contribute to the spirituality forum.
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 00:25
    Originally posted by divegeester
    By two spamming idiots vishvahetu and tacoandlettuce.

You people who encourage and tolerate their trolling are not doing this site any favours.
    Seems like if anyone is guilty of "spamming" and "trolling" it would be you. You now have quite a long history of doing little more than making one juvenile attack after another with almost no attempt at making substantive posts.

One can only wonder what allegiances the mods may have.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 00:271 edit
    Originally posted by ua41
    Really? Two new threads to call them out on?
    I understand your anger, but this is just as annoying. I think the three of you should work on something nice to contribute to the spirituality forum.
    Why don't we all sit in a circle with our crayons and draw what we saw on holiday too. Just because this forum is called "spirituality" doesn't mean we have to tolerate trolls.
  10. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 00:29
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Seems like if anyone is guilty of "spamming" and "trolling" it would be you. You now have quite a long history of doing little more than making one juvenile attack after another with almost no attempt at making substantive posts.

Why ty, TOO
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 00:29
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne

Incorrect. I have a short history of making juvenile attacks on spammers in this forum and a much longer history of contributing.
  12. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 00:291 edit
    Why don't we all sit in a circle with our crayons while and draw what we saw on holiday too. Just because this forum is called "spirituality" doesn't mean we have to tolerate trolls.
    You got that right!

"Just because this forum is called "spirituality" doesn't mean we have to tolerate trolls."
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 00:33
    Ok, you win.

I apologise for the insults and leave you guys to your wonderful conversation.
  14. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 00:35
    Ok, you win.

I apologise for the insults and leave you guys to your wonderful conversation.
    Because I speak spiritually in a spiritual forum you find it to be absurd?
  15. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 00:36
    Incorrect. I have a short history of making juvenile attacks on spammers in this forum and a much longer history of contributing.
    The word "long" is relative and this has been going on for much longer than should be allowed. You really need to step away and get some much needed perspective.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree