1. Standard memberZadadka
    OnlyOne DimOldie
    Rock/Hardplace
    Moves
    27 Nov '07 12:48
    I don't normally post here, as I would feel largely out of my depth, but I thought Spirituality the best Forum to post this....not least for a higher potential of prayers said as a result.

As a father, I cried whilst reading it, and imagining it being my loss.

There but for the Grace of God go I.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7109834.stm
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Nov '07 15:55
    Originally posted by Zadadka
    I don't normally post here, as I would feel largely out of my depth, but I thought Spirituality the best Forum to post this....not least for a higher potential of prayers said as a result.

As a father, I cried whilst reading it, and imagining it being my loss.

There but for the Grace of God go I.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7109834.stm
    That was truly a sad story and I will try to say a prayer for the grieving family.

Just as a side note are you a person of faith? You seemed to indicate you are in your post. However, in the article I observed no mention of God or prayer so I would assume the person in quesiton was not a man of faith.
  3. Standard memberZadadka
    OnlyOne DimOldie
    Rock/Hardplace
    Moves
    27 Nov '07 16:21
    Originally posted by whodey
    That was truly a sad story and I will try to say a prayer for the grieving family.

Just as a side note are you a person of faith? You seemed to indicate you are in your post. However, in the article I observed no mention of God or prayer so I would assume the person in quesiton was not a man of faith.
    I'm not, but I do recognise the strength of faith.
    The person in the article may not be either, but I figured he could use someone thinking of him.....
    ...and if my lack of faith is misplaced, well, at least I did some good. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree