1. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 22:18
    it's been a good few days, no doubt knightmeister is getting ready for another whopper of a post where he states nothing exists whatsoever and how could it exist if nothing every existed when it was in a non-existing state of existing within time that doesn't exist within itself..

...within the state when it existed... blah blah blah....
  2. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 23:13
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    it's been a good few days, no doubt knightmeister is getting ready for another whopper of a post where he states nothing exists whatsoever and how could it exist if nothing every existed when it was in a non-existing state of existing within time that doesn't exist within itself..

Don't you wish he didnt exist?
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 23:17
    I wish this thread didn't exist.
  4. Joined
    20 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 23:39
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    I wish this thread didn't exist.
    What else do you wish?

Please post wishes when it comes to your mind.
  5. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 08:17

I'm so flattered! I've been trying for so long to get my name on a thread without success. You've just won me 20 quid . Give me your paypal account name and I will share it with you.

Seriously though , you have illustrated how hard it is to really think about nothing...those funny definitions of nothing are neccesary I'm afraid. People who think that S came from N often betray a sense of somethingness in their definition of nothing.

I will have to think of another thread ...I would hate to dissappoint my fans...

..but then have you answered the nothing-o-tron thread.
  6. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 11:59
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    Seriously though , you have illustrated how hard it is to really think about nothing...those funny definitions of nothing are neccesary I'm afraid. People who think that S came from N often betray a sense of somethingness in their definition of nothing.
    Umm, actually, you'll find it's the other way around. I flat out refuse to answer your questions on the topic, since they are illogical for the very reason that you just mentioned.
  7. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 19:051 edit
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Umm, actually, you'll find it's the other way around. I flat out refuse to answer your questions on the topic, since they are illogical for the very reason that you just mentioned.
    That's because you think I place nothingness in time and that makes nothingness substantial. However , since I don't believe time exists and have made this public you could have chosen to answer the questions in the spirit they were intended...but then I don't think you have any answers to give.

In the nothing -o-tron thread you could try explaining the B position but you know the most logical and reasonable answer is A ...and I speculate that's the REAL reason you won't answer it.

In a way you have answered the question by failing to address it at all.
  8. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 09:27
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    I'm so flattered! I've been trying for so long to get my name on a thread without success. You've just won me 20 quid . Give me your paypal account name and I will share it with you.

Seriously though , you have illustrated how hard it is to really think about nothing...those funny definitions of nothing are neccesary I'm afraid. People who think th ...[text shortened]... d hate to dissappoint my fans...

..but then have you answered the nothing-o-tron thread.
    yes knight, i have answered your threads. many of them... i think thats part of the problem with all respect, you ask a question, people reply but you dont really take into account what they're trying to say.... that's why we just go round in circles with this nothingness... you can keep the £20 knight... buy me a pint next time you see me, i'm the geek in the pub offering strangers a game of chess
  9. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 17:23
    yes knight, i have answered your threads. many of them... i think thats part of the problem with all respect, you ask a question, people reply but you dont really take into account what they're trying to say.... that's why we just go round in circles with this nothingness... you can keep the £20 knight... buy me a pint next time you see me, i'm the geek in the pub offering strangers a game of chess
    We do go round in circles but it's neccessary because unless I am ruthless regarding the idea of nothing then the argument becomes meaningless. No-one has as yet really been able to offer any convincing evidence that something can really come out of nothing.
  10. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    06 Mar '07 00:24
    I wish that this thread didn't turn into a remake of the nothing-o-tron thread.
  11. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    06 Mar '07 00:241 edit

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree