1. Joined
    16 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '06 21:06
    I read through the forums and said to myself:

Oh my God ! Why do I even play chess on this website? It's full of crap. Therefore, I'd like to say:

Faith is to believe. One can choose to believe in something that is for the better of society or to grow as a religious community. The actions of our faith defines us as good or as evil. There IS a black and white picture. But it's not clearly divided in religions. It's a question we all must face in our lifes. Damn. Why do we fight? Why don't we work together? Because we are egoists. And I would like to say that religion and faith is allmost two different things. Regligion is the form in wich we live our lifes. We can be ateists, muslims or christians .. or whatever. We choose to believe in good or evil, not in religion. But some religions form us more than others, and our actions.

Just a thought. And i wont accept any second thoughts on this subject, so shut up. Hep. Shut up I said.

Your not shutting up I can see, because you are angry. Wee. Another bad human trait.
  2. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    16 Jan '06 21:44
    Originally posted by jarlah
    Your not shutting up I can see, because you are angry. Wee. Another bad human trait.
    Ironic.
  3. Joined
    31 Dec '02
    Moves
    16 Jan '06 21:57
    Originally posted by jarlah
    I read through the forums and said to myself:

Oh my God ! Why do I even play chess on this website? It's full of crap. Therefore, I'd like to say:

Faith is to believe. One can choose to believe in something that is for the better of society or to grow as a religious community. The actions of our faith defines us as good or as evil. There IS a black and ...[text shortened]... id.

go back to your planet...!

.....infidel 🙄
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jan '06 00:031 edit
  5. Et in Arcadia ego...
    Moves
    17 Jan '06 00:11
    Eeep! I can't see that going down well with either the religious or the secularisers.

Anyway, if you ask me, that's witch talk. Everyone believes in witches. The atheists and the believers might get together and give you a good old trial by fire, if you're not careful...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree