1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Oct '17 01:43
    Presumably josephw and sonship were enjoying a few self-righteous sniggers back when robbie carrobie was accusing me of being a pedophile in his attempt to discredit my writing here.
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 00:30
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Presumably josephw and sonship were enjoying a few self-righteous sniggers back when robbie carrobie was accusing me of being a pedophile in his attempt to discredit my writing here.
    I gave no credence to that accusation. Then or now.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 01:471 edit
    Originally posted by @josephw
    I gave no credence to that accusation. Then or now.
    So what's with your disgraceful ad hominem copy paste in your first post on this thread? It did not address the OP and merely sought to poison the well with regards to Dawkins' writing.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 10:51
    So what's with your disgraceful ad hominem copy paste in your first post on this thread? It did not address the OP and merely sought to poison the well with regards to Dawkins' writing.
    Dawkins' writings are poison.

Why don't you point out Dawkins' disgraceful ad hominem attacks against the God he doesn't know and the Christians he labels delusional?

I'll tell you why. It's because you're in the same camp. Everything you post about God, His Word and Jesus is designed to undermine the Christian faith. You, like Dawkins, appear to make it your mission to dismantle faith in God like little antichrists.

The gates of hell will not prevail against God's church in this world irrespective of yours and Dawkins attempts to do so.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 11:53
    Dawkins' writings are poison.
    Then offer your critique. Your 1st post on page 1 was a disgrace. If his writings are "poison" you should be able to make the case by addressing his writings not by offering your own poison.
  6. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 12:22
    Then offer your critique. Your 1st post on page 1 was a disgrace. If his writings are "poison" you should be able to make the case by addressing his writings not by offering your own poison.
    Hear hear.
  7. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 15:25
    I don't think so. We are what we think. The ideas, thoughts and words we use reflects who and what we are when we express those ideas, thoughts and words related to the meaning of life and living.
    We are not our thoughts. We are not what we think. Many of us can think anything we can imagine. We can often argue the other view better than the proponents! Logic and reason are just tools that some people are good with.
  8. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 15:27
    MY PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE OF RICHARD DAWKINS
    I have some education about psychology, and I suspect that we've learned about josephw here.
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 22:55
    Originally posted by @apathist
    I have some education about psychology, and I suspect that we've learned about josephw here.
    Makes no difference to me what you think you've learned.
  10. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    11 Oct '17 15:23
    Makes no difference to me what you think you've learned.
    If that were true, you wouldn't have responded.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree