To sonship from jaywill

Standard memberRemoved
Spirituality 31 May '13 11:00
  1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    31 May '13 11:002 edits
    Once upon a time there was a poster jaywill . That was me. After some five or so years of posting I decided that I wanted to get away. Had some other things to do beside play chess here and debate.

I wrote a nice note to ChessAtWork and thanked them for the fun I had. I also told them I felt addicted and I requested they terminate the tag jaywill, which they did.

After a time when I got some other things accomplished like composing and reading, I decided to reinstate membership. I don't know how long I was out. I think it was perhaps a year but at least several months.

I chose a new tag sonship and my profile remained basically the same. Immediately upon posting here I informed readers that it was jaywill with a new tag.

This is for the people who have not read me explain this for about the fifth time.

PS Every forum I have used since getting a PC usually has a rule about impersonation (which is stupid anyway). So I would never stealthfully pretend to be someone else.
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    31 May '13 11:07
    Originally posted by sonship
    Once upon a time there was a poster [b] jaywill . That was me. After some five or so years of posting I decided that I wanted to get away. Had some other things to do beside play chess here and debate.

I wrote a nice note to ChessAtWork and thanked them for the fun I had. I also told them I felt addicted and I requested they terminate the tag jaywil ...[text shortened]... personation (which is stupid anyway). So I would never stealthfully pretend to be someone else.[/b]
    Jaywill stopped posting in late August, sonship started in January.
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    31 May '13 17:08
    Once upon a time there was a poster [b] jaywill . That was me. After some five or so years of posting I decided that I wanted to get away. Had some other things to do beside play chess here and debate.

I wrote a nice note to ChessAtWork and thanked them for the fun I had. I also told them I felt addicted and I requested they terminate the tag jaywil ...[text shortened]... personation (which is stupid anyway). So I would never stealthfully pretend to be someone else.[/b]
    Heh, I missed all of the previous explanations, but it wasn't hard to figure out who you were just from the posts. When you keep pressing Page Down and it's still the same post, that means our friend jaywill is baaaaaack. 🙂
  4. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    31 May '13 17:53

As long as I can still call you, cordially, Jay--and not "son". 😉
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    31 May '13 18:24
    Sorry I had to waste starting a whole thread just on this one explanation. But the next time someone surmises that I am being sneaky, I'll probably just ignore the matter.

Jay or son is ok with me.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '13 18:25
    Sorry I had to waste starting a whole thread just on this one explanation. But the next time someone surmises that I am being sneaky, I'll probably just ignore the matter.

what about jayson
  7. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    01 Jun '13 22:33

I never questioned your integrity on this.

I might be old enough to call you "son", but would not be so condescending.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 02:151 edit
    Originally posted by vistesd
    I never questioned your integrity on this.

I might be old enough to call you "son", but would not be so condescending.
    I am a little over 60. How old are you vistesd?

To paraphrase Mick Jagger -

"Time WAS on my side." LOL.
  9. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 02:19
    I am a little over 60. How old are you vistesd?

To paraphrase Mick Jagger -

"Time WAS on my side." LOL.
    LOL. I'm 62. We can call each other "son". 🙂
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 02:31
    Now you just knew I would have to quote a Bible verse here. Right?

"For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus." (Galatians 3:26)
  11. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 02:39
    Now you just knew I would have to quote a Bible verse here. Right?

[b]"For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus." (Galatians 3:26)
    [/b]
    🙂
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 02:40
    🙂
    Do you like Scripture put to song ?

I and some other believers I know have put hundreds of Bible passages to songs.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 03:18
    You can call me "Elder". 😏

The Instructor
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 07:06

I seem to remember something about your music, your profile says composer, did we talk about music back a few years ago?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 12:05
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I seem to remember something about your music, your profile says composer, did we talk about music back a few years ago?
    Sure, I talked about music on the Culture Forum.

I know you are a musician. If I recall rightly.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree