1. Joined
    28 Aug '05
    Moves
    05 May '06 22:00
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    It's irrelevant whether the material lifted is 'good' or not. Credit the source, or you'll rightly be labelled a plaigarist. Others have tried to get away with this crap over and over again, until they found that they could hardly start a thread without being called on their unannounced C&P jobs. You're stuck in a room full of pedants. Damn! Who let them in??? It's as if this is a public forum. 🙄🙄🙄
    My intoductory post was not refering to any reference it was only when some people were confused that i added a synopsis on a later post that saved me typing one up,,,If you take it in context it's not plagerim...But I'll bear in mind the uncontextual pendantics of the site and will in future name the year author and page number if anything to keep the thread on track and stop people making irrelavant posts 😕
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    07 May '06 07:51
    Originally posted by Vladamir no1
    My intoductory post was not refering to any reference it was only when some people were confused that i added a synopsis on a later post that saved me typing one up,,,If you take it in context it's not plagerim...But I'll bear in mind the uncontextual pendantics of the site and will in future name the year author and page number if anything to keep the thread on track and stop people making irrelavant posts 😕
    Context is irrelevant. You're still passing off the words of others as if they are your own.

All you had to do is just copy and paste the URL, or even put quote ( " ) marks around the text, followed by the name of the author. I guess anyone who asks you to get off your lazy arse and do something that takes 2 seconds must be a pedant.

🙄🙄🙄
  3. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 May '06 08:06

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    28 Aug '05
    Moves
    07 May '06 11:26
    Originally posted by catfoodtim
    No one will object to you summarising someone else's work, you're not having your thesis marked here.To copy and paste verbatim, without any reference to the author is lazy, plagiaristic and shows how bereft of ideas you really are. Perhaps you've never studied beyond high school and aren't aware of common educational practices? It shows how little resp ...[text shortened]...

I'll let you get back to arguing someone else's point and passing it off as your own.
    I've seen your posts within my threads and other threads and all you do is critisise any ones slightest mistake but you do not contribute to the issue of the thread.... In this context you are totally wrong about me intentionally plagerising, but you're entitled to your view. But in future unless you have something constructive to contribute towards a thread other than your pedantic trawling for mistakes please save your criticism for others.... Your lack of constructive criticism towards threads merely refelcts your lack of knowledge, its becoming quite embarrassing now please leave me and my threads alone, I think that's clear enough for even you to understand....
    My apologies for any RHP users who did want to contribute towards this thread and had to plough through catfoodtims (can you believe that name) anal wasteful posts..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree