Tours for the spiritually savaged.

Tours for the spiritually savaged.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NowYouSeeIt

NowYouDon't

Moves
18 Feb 06

Just found this today. There is hope for ignorance, still.

http://www.mytelus.com/travel/article.do?pageID=home&articleID=2174540&lid=hp3

W
Angler

River City

Moves
18 Feb 06

From the article:

The tours are not all fun and games, with the guides claiming that evolutionist thinking supports racism and abortion. This happened on a recent NCAR tour, when Carter told a dozen children and their parents abortion was an act of natural selection carried out by humans.

Other tours suggest German Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler was playing his version of survival of the fittest by favouring whites, and note that museum dioramas of early humans have black "subhumans."

"My contention is evolution kills people," Jack said in an interview. "It's not that evolutionists don't have morality, it's that evolution can offer no morality. Ideas have consequences. If you believe you came from slime there is no reason not to, if you can, get away with anything."

I was taken to task yesterday in these very forums for stating that creationists make these sorts of arguments.

Thanks for the update widget.

NowYouSeeIt

NowYouDon't

Moves
18 Feb 06

Originally posted by Wulebgr
I was taken to task yesterday in these very forums for stating that creationists make these sorts of arguments. Thanks for the update widget.
You're welcome Woolyburger. 😀😀😀😀😀 I seldom have the intellectual rigour to wander out here to the loonyland forum. Tonight I was just bored. Many of these navel-gazers will swallow their Bibles whole before admitting there's a lump in their throat. 😕 Do you remember 'Deep Throat'?

s

Moves
21 Feb 06
1 edit

Originally posted by widget
There is hope for ignorance, still.
Yes, being a true believer is often accompanied by ignorance so I can see that you would improve of there being hope for ignorance... still...

NowYouSeeIt

NowYouDon't

Moves
21 Feb 06

Originally posted by stocken
Yes, being a true believer is often accompanied by ignorance so I can see that you would improve of there being hope for ignorance... still...
Before resting my case, I would like to agree with you wholeheartedly 🙄 To do otherwise would be arguing with myself. (Perhaps "approve" would be a better choice than "improve" in the context you used...) 😵

At the risk of quoting the resurrected NoOneHomePariah out of context: Your god stinks! 😀

s

Moves
21 Feb 06

Originally posted by widget
Before resting my case, I would like to agree with you wholeheartedly 🙄 To do otherwise would be arguing with myself. (Perhaps "approve" would be a better choice than "improve" in the context you used...) 😵

At the risk of quoting the resurrected NoOneHomePariah out of context: Your god stinks! 😀
ha ha ha

I said improve? That's stupid, though. Of course, I meant approve.

Hate it when that happens. You see a mistake and wants to make a sarcastic killer comment, and you get one of the most important words wrong. I'm such a dope sometimes. 🙂

---

And yes, my God (Bon) stinks. He's got an armpit that you would not believe. I live in fear for his punishment if I'm lead astray by some sinful christian. 😀