1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Oct '12 01:07
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Actually there were thousands killed for not accepting the beliefs of the church fathers during that time "the dark ages" and for hundreds of years afterwards. It was not just the trinity but other beliefs were also not accepted.
    This is why I tell you to spit it out, instead of withholding what you really wanna talk about in your initial "looking for a fight" post.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Oct '12 01:09
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    This is why I tell you to just spit it out, instead of withholding info in your initial "looking for a fight" post.
    I'm not looking for a fight of any kind. It's usually you guys that turn it into a yelling match.
    I'm asking a serious question. If you can't answer, just say so.
  3. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    02 Oct '12 05:56
    Gave you one.....Not everyone who see a triune God (you notice singular God?) in the scriptures is out killing those who don't believe that way. Once again your fantasy world of oh man everyone is out to eradicate poor me the J-Dubs. The only time lately I even give you guys a thought is when I get on-line. I don't chase after J-Dubs I don't seek em out really I don't care what you guys do. I don't harass em if I see them out in the world so once again your wrong.

Manny
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Oct '12 15:58
    Originally posted by menace71
    Gave you one.....Not everyone who see a triune God (you notice singular God?) in the scriptures is out killing those who don't believe that way. Once again your fantasy world of oh man everyone is out to eradicate poor me the J-Dubs. The only time lately I even give you guys a thought is when I get on-line. I don't chase after J-Dubs I don't seek em out rea ...[text shortened]... s do. I don't harass em if I see them out in the world so once again your wrong.

Manny
    "Not everyone who see a triune God (you notice singular God?) in the scriptures is out killing those who don't believe that way."

I don't believe I said that did I? Again your over dramatizing what I said.

I'm simply making the point that the "church" once killed many that did not accept this and other doctrines and asked would they ever do that again?
    I don't know, I hope not, but when you still have so many like RJH that first would kill for his country and then has stated more then once that anyone who does not accept the trinity, which is also backed up by his church as well as others, will "burn in hell" and he does not accept that person on a spiritual level that he is on, would not kill if the church told him too?
    It's happened before in mass amounts, so why wouldn't it happen again?
    Just as other religions tell their members to kill in other countries in the name of their god or religion, why couldn't that happen here?
    So the idea here is do you belong to a religion that would go against what God has commanded to us all and that is "not to kill" especially in his name? Does your religion really promte the love that Jesus taught? What has ones religions past history has done to shed a light on this type of reaction to ones who do not believe as you do? Did they kill before? Would they do it again?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Oct '12 01:53
    Originally posted by galveston75
    "Not everyone who see a triune God (you notice singular God?) in the scriptures is out killing those who don't believe that way."

I don't believe I said that did I? Again your over dramatizing what I said.

I'm simply making the point that the "church" once killed many that did not accept this and other doctrines and asked would they ever do that ...[text shortened]... ones who do not believe as you do? Did they kill before? Would they do it again?
    We Christians kill in self-defense and the defense of others that need defending. We are not out to kill due to malice or hatred. So our killing is not against Go's law, because it is not murder. Killing is permitted and commanded in some cases, like in Sodom and Noah's flood, and those that will be killed at the return of the Lord.

HalleluYAH !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree