24 Sep '12 03:31
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Trinity concept explained to Jehovah's Witnesses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O-5UYuA-QQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaIZCjyIdJA&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TibDnqX__aM&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KREKPH--Vh4&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KREKPH--Vh4&feature=relmfu
    Lol. So sad that satan has sooooooo many fooled.

I personally have no comments left for you about this pagan trinity. Enough has been presented to you to show it's falseness by many. But I do promise you that one day soon you will know who Jehovah truly is and how he has nothing to do with this trinity that has degraded him into some vague, mysterious and non-explainable god in the eyes of so many. Just what satan wants to accomplish and that is to dupe humans into worshipping god with untruth just as Jesus warned us about.
  3. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    24 Sep '12 04:15
    Originally posted by galveston75

I personally have no comments left for you about this pagan trinity. Enough has been presented to you to show it's falseness by many. But I do promise you that one day soon you will know who Jehovah truly is and how he has nothing to do with this trinity that has degraded him into some vague, mysteriou ...[text shortened]... ish and that is to dupe humans into worshipping god with untruth just as Jesus warned us about.
    And Jehovah also wants us to know that saving peoples lives with blood transfusions is forbidden

Manny
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '12 06:24
    Originally posted by menace71
    And Jehovah also wants us to know that saving peoples lives with blood transfusions is forbidden

Manny
    tell that to the countless thousands who have been killed by them - haters gonna hate.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Sep '12 10:05
    Originally posted by galveston75

I personally have no comments left for you about this pagan trinity. Enough has been presented to you to show it's falseness by many. But I do promise you that one day soon you will know who Jehovah truly is and how he has nothing to do with this trinity that has degraded him into some vague, mysteriou ...[text shortened]... ish and that is to dupe humans into worshipping god with untruth just as Jesus warned us about.
    I thought perhaps someone else could give you a better understanding, since you are already prejudiced against everything I say. I am sorry we got off to such a bad start. But remember Jesus loves you guys anyway, even if you don't believe on Him. Perhaps He has a way out of hell for you JWs too. That's right, I forgot you guys don't believe in hell, so you can do anything you want to, just like the atheists.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 02:02
    I thought perhaps someone else could give you a better understanding, since you are already prejudiced against everything I say. I am sorry we got off to such a bad start. But remember Jesus loves you guys anyway, even if you don't believe on Him. Perhaps He has a way out of hell for you JWs too. That's right, I forgot you guys don't believe in hell, so you can do anything you want to, just like the atheists.
    There is no one or nothing that will ever fool me into believeing something that is simply not in the Bible. Sorry but I hope that someday you will be free of this burdensome pagan doctrine. Thousands a year finally realize the truth of it's falseness and finally wake up. So maybe you will be one of them.
  7. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 03:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    tell that to the countless thousands who have been killed by them - haters gonna hate.
    I do hate the ignorance of J-dubs but whatever I understand you guys need love and find a weird form of it in your cult

Manny
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 04:51
    Originally posted by menace71
    I do hate the ignorance of J-dubs but whatever I understand you guys need love and find a weird form of it in your cult

Manny
    It is like a mafia family.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 07:28
    It is like a mafia family.
    Watch out you "dirt rats"..Lol.

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree