1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '18 07:52
    There is a VERY high probability that all this "god" stuff is simply our ignorant, extremely fearful ancestors encountered trolls and THOUGHT they were gods..l
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '18 07:54
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    There is a VERY high probability that all this "god" stuff is simply our ignorant, extremely fearful ancestors encountered trolls and THOUGHT they were gods..l
    Do you think ale and lager are in heaven? How about PB&J sandwiches?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '18 08:091 edit
    Nothing screams “I’m bored!” more than this OP.

Even FMF, who would write a 500-word post on the lint in someone’s socks, is staying away from this thread.
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 May '18 11:04
    2 minutes after you create a thread with troll in the title, one lumbers along.

(Don't think anybody will mistake him for a God though).
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    01 May '18 12:171 edit
    When you say 'god stuff' are you referring to your own beliefs about Jesus as well? Could you elaborate more on the evidence you have that has convinced you of this VERY high probability?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '18 13:22
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke

😉
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '18 17:39
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke

And I see you weren’t far behind. Sorry to have beaten you to the punch, but if you’re gonna start trolling like you used to, by that I mean trolling like a young un, you gotta check these threads more often.

Hopefully you were reading the Daniel 9 prophecy or educating yourself on basic theological questions. You can’t keep that “I have a degree in theology” act up if you keep slipping on a banana peel.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '18 17:40
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    When you say 'god stuff' are you referring to your own beliefs about Jesus as well? Could you elaborate more on the evidence you have that has convinced you of this VERY high probability?
    This is a great question. I wonder if it will go unanswered.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '18 18:46
    My OP is just an adapted version of the 'aliens from other world's OP.

Did you not realise this?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 May '18 05:40

Your humor is far too subtle for this country bumpkin.
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    02 May '18 05:45

So it was simply to troll and not to discuss substance? Who could have guessed.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 May '18 05:59
    So it was simply to troll and not to discuss substance? Who could have guessed.
    tiger’s been on a trolling spree lately. Ever since our conversation about the tree of life in Genesis and Revelation, he’s been non-stop trolling. I even think his drama-queen breakup with me that lasted less than an hour was trolling though he seemed genuinely upset at the time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree