1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Joined
    24 Sep '02
    Moves
    96652
    04 Apr '06 20:22
    How could any sane person give money to the likes pf Falwell or Pat Robertson ? These guys are the lowest form of life. All they do is ask for money and preach hatred. They do more to turn thinking people away from Christianity than any other force. It a real shame the Republicans feel the need to kiss up to these creeps. I guess it's the Family Values thing that keeps the straight laced Republicans licking the boots of the Nazis.
  2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Joined
    18 Jul '04
    Moves
    8353
    05 Apr '06 03:08
    Originally posted by buckky
    How could any sane person give money to the likes pf Falwell or Pat Robertson ? These guys are the lowest form of life. All they do is ask for money and preach hatred. They do more to turn thinking people away from Christianity than any other force. It a real shame the Republicans feel the need to kiss up to these creeps. I guess it's the Family Values thing that keeps the straight laced Republicans licking the boots of the Nazis.
    Yep, these guys are pretty wacky. They also live in the same state as me! Hell, Jerry and his gang are only an hour's drive away.
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    05 Apr '06 03:54
    Virginia rules!
  4. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    05 Apr '06 06:58
    Originally posted by buckky
    How could any sane person give money to the likes pf Falwell or Pat Robertson ? These guys are the lowest form of life. All they do is ask for money and preach hatred. They do more to turn thinking people away from Christianity than any other force. It a real shame the Republicans feel the need to kiss up to these creeps. I guess it's the Family Values thing that keeps the straight laced Republicans licking the boots of the Nazis.
    Sadly most of the people giving them money are not thinking people. However I would still disagree with your statement. A thinking person should not be discouraged from Christianity because of the actions of a few bad apples.
  5. Standard memberRedmike
    Godless Commie
    Glasgow
    Joined
    06 Jan '04
    Moves
    171019
    05 Apr '06 16:11
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Sadly most of the people giving them money are not thinking people. However I would still disagree with your statement. A thinking person should not be discouraged from Christianity because of the actions of a few bad apples.
    No, there are many, better, reasons why a thinking person will reject christianity.
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    05 Apr '06 16:55
    Originally posted by buckky
    How could any sane person give money to the likes pf Falwell or Pat Robertson ? These guys are the lowest form of life. All they do is ask for money and preach hatred. They do more to turn thinking people away from Christianity than any other force. It a real shame the Republicans feel the need to kiss up to these creeps. I guess it's the Family Values thing that keeps the straight laced Republicans licking the boots of the Nazis.
    You if think Falwell and Robertson are bad, you are nowhere close to the bottom of the barrell.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52613
    07 Apr '06 21:00
    Originally posted by Redmike
    No, there are many, better, reasons why a thinking person will reject christianity.
    Christians and Muslims don't WANT their people actually THINKING for themselves, its the antithesis of religion, you get a funtional lobotomy when you buy into it, and they want to keep it that way.
  8. Territories Unknown
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    07 Apr '06 21:15
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Christians and Muslims don't WANT their people actually THINKING for themselves, its the antithesis of religion, you get a funtional lobotomy when you buy into it, and they want to keep it that way.
    What group oversees syntax and spelling, pray tell?
Back to Top