1. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    28 Sep '12 20:04
    Originally posted by Dasa
    In the last 18 months in Syria there have been over 2000 children murdered by the Islamic regime.

Many of the children aged between 6 and 15 were kidnapped and tortured and then murdered.

The others were hit by bullets or bombs on the street when they went to the shop to buy bread.

One girl was reportedly burnt alive after being captured to send a mess ...[text shortened]... ----------------------------

Foot note: { Dear Moderators. The contents of this post is true}
    the men doing these things are cowards!
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Sep '12 20:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    You seem to have gone off half cock. My two questions were, In what way do you see the Bashar al-Assad regime in Syria as being "Islamic"? And do you see the civil war in Syria as being a religious war?
    90% of Syria are Muslim.

The war in Syria is about ousting a dictator and electing a democratic government.

The dictator does not want to go and is killing those who appose him.

Muslims killing Muslims ..............well nothing is new if they have no Christians to kill or Hindus.

Have you noticed that to rule an Islamic country you have to have guns and bombs and thugs............oh! and the Quaran to make the killing legal.
  3. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    28 Sep '12 21:233 edits
    Originally posted by Dasa
    90% of Syria are Muslim.

The war in Syria is about ousting a dictator and electing a democratic government.

The dictator does not want to go and is killing those who appose him.

Muslims killing Muslims ..............well nothing is new if they have no Christians to kill or Hindus.

Have you noticed that to rule an Islamic country you have to have guns and bombs and thugs............oh! and the Quaran to make the killing legal.
    So let me have your response to the killing and systematic raping of Bosnian Muslims by Serbian nationalists.

Then tell me more about the pogroms against Muslims in India by Hindu extremists and nationalists.

Then clarify your association with the teachings of A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada who would strongly refute your attitudes to Islam, for example:
    Bhaktivedanta Swami considered Moses, Jesus, and Mohamed to be empowered representatives of God, describing them within his writings as pioneers of the same essential message of dedication to God with love and devotion.[62]
    “ "Actually, it doesn't matter – Krishna or Christ – the name is the same. The main point is to follow the injunctions of the Vedic scriptures that recommend chanting the name of God in this age." [63] ”

Other typical expression presents a different perspective, where Bhaktivedanta Swami would point out that "today I may be a Hindu, but tomorrow I may become a Christian or Muslim. In this way faiths can be changed, but dharma" is a natural sequence, a natural occupation or a connection and it can not be changed, because it is permanent, according to him.

You are such a nasty, bigotted hate monger.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Sep '12 02:39
    Originally posted by finnegan
    So let me have your response to the killing and systematic raping of Bosnian Muslims by Serbian nationalists.

Then tell me more about the pogroms against Muslims in India by Hindu extremists and nationalists.

Then clarify your association with the teachings of A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada who would strongly refute your attitudes to Islam, f ...[text shortened]... e it is permanent, according to him.[/quote]

You are such a nasty, bigotted hate monger.
    He was wrong about the false prophet Mohammed. The Swami was only human and Satan is a great deceiver. 😏
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Sep '12 21:07
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    He was wrong about the false prophet Mohammed. The Swami was only human and Satan is a great deceiver. 😏
    And you are just as bigoted as Dasa, whoever he is for real. You are both on the same page ignorance-wise.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Oct '12 03:52
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And you are just as bigoted as Dasa, whoever he is for real. You are both on the same page ignorance-wise.
    I may be just as bigoted as Dasa, but I believe I am wiser for I believe in Christ Jesus as my Lord and Savior. 😏

HalleluYAH !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree