1. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    31 May '08 17:12
    Utah Phillips passed away, on May 23rd, 2008. It was a great privilege to have seen him perform twice. I had the opportunity to have him autograph one of his CDs after one of the shows. There will probably never be another like him.
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    31 May '08 18:05
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Utah Phillips passed away, on May 23rd, 2008. It was a great privilege to have seen him perform twice. I had the opportunity to have him autograph one of his CDs after one of the shows. There will probably never be another like him.
    Did he know Jesus?
  3. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    31 May '08 18:33
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Did he know Jesus?
    I don't know. But he certainly didn't have very much good to say about organized religion.
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    31 May '08 21:33
    I don't know. But he certainly didn't have very much good to say about organized religion.
    Well he seemed to take his divine punishment in good stride when he sang "Hallelujia, I'm a bum!"
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 Jun '08 02:34
    Neither do I, why don't you ask me for my autograph?
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 Jun '08 02:35
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Well he seemed to take his divine punishment in good stride when he sang "Hallelujia, I'm a bum!"
    I sing that song everyday!
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 Jun '08 02:37
    73 years. He must have lived well.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree