1. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    24 Mar '06 07:08
    Right, so when I get there, there's going to be all them virgins waiting for me? They're not going to be virgins for long, once I get there. And is it, like, an endless supply that we can throw away and "WOW, THERE'S ANOTHER ONE!!!!!"? or is it, like, once they're shagged, they've got to last me for eternity?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '06 07:13
    Originally posted by c99ux
    Right, so when I get there, there's going to be all them virgins waiting for me? They're not going to be virgins for long, once I get there. And is it, like, an endless supply that we can throw away and "WOW, THERE'S ANOTHER ONE!!!!!"? or is it, like, once they're shagged, they've got to last me for eternity?
    i don't like to jump to conclusions here but do you have your period?
    i know i have said this before. it is a little helpful tip from me 😉. try eating lots 'n' lots a dried ginger. you should fell better in no time. 🙂.
  3. Joined
    10 Mar '06
    Moves
    24 Mar '06 07:16
    endless supply, for sure. how could it be paradise otherwise?
  4. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    24 Mar '06 10:21
    Originally posted by nomind
    endless supply, for sure. how could it be paradise otherwise?
    OK, so where do they come from?
    Do we all turn into paedophiles?
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    24 Mar '06 12:02
    Anyone who wants an endless suply of virgins wont get to heaven. Heaven is for people who want to be one with God and full of unselfish love etc etc.
    We also know that sex outside marriage is a sin and that marriage ends at death so sex in heaven is banned!
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '06 05:56
    When Osama Bin Laden dies he will be met at heavens gate by George Washington. George will walk up to him and punch him in the face. Then Ben Franklin will walk up to him and knee him in the stomach. Thomas Jefferson will not be left out either. He will poke him in both eyes (Three Stooges style). Then they will say, This is for all the trouble you caused the country we help create and love so much." Then Osama will look up at Mohamad and say, "You never told me to expect this when I die." Mohamad will look down on him and say, "What do you mean? I told you you will be sorounded by a bunch of Virginians."
  7. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    25 Mar '06 06:01
    Virginia rules.
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    27 Mar '06 03:49
    Luke 20:27-40
    The Resurrection and Marriage
    27Some of the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to Jesus with a question. 28"Teacher," they said, "Moses wrote for us that if a man's brother dies and leaves a wife but no children, the man must marry the widow and have children for his brother. 29Now there were seven brothers. The first one married a woman and died childless. 30The second 31and then the third married her, and in the same way the seven died, leaving no children. 32Finally, the woman died too. 33Now then, at the resurrection whose wife will she be, since the seven were married to her?"
    34Jesus replied, "The people of this age marry and are given in marriage. 35But those who are considered worthy of taking part in that age and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage, 36and they can no longer die; for they are like the angels. They are God's children, since they are children of the resurrection. 37But in the account of the bush, even Moses showed that the dead rise, for he calls the Lord 'the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.'[c] 38He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, for to him all are alive."

39Some of the teachers of the law responded, "Well said, teacher!" 40And no one dared to ask him any more questions.
  9. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    27 Mar '06 03:53
    http://www-tc.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/choice2000/art/bushhome.jpg?mii=1

Now that is a frightening sight.
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    27 Mar '06 04:12
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    http://www-tc.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/choice2000/art/bushhome.jpg?mii=1

Now that is a frightening sight.
    Why's that because Bush is a Godly man?
  11. Forgotten
    Moves
    27 Mar '06 04:21
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Why's that because Bush is a Godly man?
    I hate to bust your bubble RB but Bush is working for 666 inc.

http://www.bushisantichrist.com/
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    27 Mar '06 04:25
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    I hate to bust your bubble RB but Bush is working for 666 inc.

http://www.bushisantichrist.com/
    Nope, that's your job, for now but I will start to pray for you.
    The Muslims work for 666 but they do not know that becasue they are lost and under Satan's control. That is until They ask Christ to set them free. I know Clinton is saved.
  13. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    27 Mar '06 04:30
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Nope, that's your job, for now but I will start to pray for you.
    The Muslims work for 666 but they do not know that becasue they are lost and under Satan's control. That is until They ask Christ to set them free. I know Clinton is saved.
    You ARE full of it, aren't you?
  14. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    27 Mar '06 04:31
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    You ARE full of it, aren't you?
    He's full of something for sure ...
  15. Forgotten
    Moves
    27 Mar '06 04:43
    Originally posted by amannion
    He's full of something for sure ...
    Hey!
    I'm full of "it" too!!!!! 🙁:'(😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree