1. Joined
    14 Jan '11
    Moves
    27 Feb '11 09:36
    Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
    True that the Evolution Theory first propounded by Darwin is the one that convincingly explains the Origin of Man and many other concepts. It is also proved by fossils and other evidence. Unquestionably Darwin developed it logically although he had not much benefit of modern scientific advances such as knowledge about DNA,Genes,Chromosomes et al. The foss ...[text shortened]... ead facing the exit i.e. allowing the new born to breathe immediately. Is it not good design ?
    The basic idea of evolution has been thoroughly tested and passed so far. The details are always in question. This is science, and one of the more attractive aspects of it - the idea that no absolute truth exists beyond what can be observed, and that new observations are always considered even if they seem to throw over previously accepted theories.

You wish to see an intelligent design where no such design is required. It may be that some invisible force has indeed set the ball rolling, and is constantly interfering with evolution to steer it in a given direction, but no scientific evidence for that hypothesis currently exist.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree