1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    04 Sep '05 01:56
    Or do we? I've been busy.

    P-
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    04 Sep '05 02:06
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Or do we? I've been busy.

    P-
    Thor loves you, but if you don't do what he wants he'll smash your head in with Mjolnir.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    04 Sep '05 02:23
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Thor loves you, but if you don't do what he wants he'll smash your head in with Mjolnir.
    If you remember the last thread, you'll find that I took Mjolnir from him and he cried like a baby.

    P-
  4. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    04 Sep '05 02:29
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    If you remember the last thread, you'll find that I took Mjolnir from him and he cried like a baby.

    P-
    No! You sly dog, you. I've got Gungnir hanging above the fireplace. Maybe we can start our own pantheon.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    04 Sep '05 02:34
    Originally posted by rwingett
    No! You sly dog, you. I've got Gungnir hanging above the fireplace. Maybe we can start our own pantheon.
    Odin called me looking for that... he thinks he left it at the pub.

    P-
  6. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    04 Sep '05 02:43
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Odin called me looking for that... he thinks he left it at the pub.

    P-
    Oh, those Norse gods! Get a few tankards of mead in 'em and they're not much use. They had to call in Brunhilda to drive him home that night.
  7. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Joined
    13 Jul '05
    Moves
    13232
    04 Sep '05 02:47
    Don't they usually take the subway??

    Anyone read Long Dark Teatime of the Soul?
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    04 Sep '05 02:50
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Oh, those Norse gods! Get a few tankards of mead in 'em and they're not much use. They had to call in Brunhilda to drive him home that night.
    He said he got with her... I can't blame him!

    http://www.coloradolendingsource.org/504/application/a_brunhilda02.gif

    P-
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    04 Sep '05 02:51
    Originally posted by UmbrageOfSnow
    Don't they usually take the subway??

    Anyone read Long Dark Teatime of the Soul?
    Is it any good?

    P-
  10. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Joined
    09 Sep '04
    Moves
    59422
    04 Sep '05 02:56
    Originally posted by rwingett
    No! You sly dog, you. I've got Gungnir hanging above the fireplace. Maybe we can start our own pantheon.
    Get a room, funboys.
  11. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Joined
    13 Jul '05
    Moves
    13232
    04 Sep '05 03:08
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Is it any good?

    P-
    One of Douglas Adam's lesser known books.
    One of my favorites.
    I'm not Bowman though, so I cannot be the absolute athority on any goodness🙂
  12. Not Kansas
    Joined
    10 Jul '04
    Moves
    6405
    04 Sep '05 03:43
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Or do we? I've been busy.

    P-
    I haven't been thor onthe thinth I had my tooth out.
  13. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    04 Sep '05 14:21
    Originally posted by UmbrageOfSnow
    One of Douglas Adam's lesser known books.
    One of my favorites.
    I'm not Bowman though, so I cannot be the absolute athority on any goodness🙂
    Douglas Adams... must be a 'must read'.

    P-
  14. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    06 Sep '05 10:04
    Is it true that Thor's been known to wear a skirt?
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52614
    06 Sep '05 11:41
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Is it true that Thor's been known to wear a skirt?
    I heard it was way too tight and left him Thor.
Back to Top