1. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    55267
    28 Jun '06 11:26
    Yeah. You!
  2. Canberra, Australia
    Joined
    07 Jan '03
    Moves
    18655
    28 Jun '06 11:37
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Yeah. You!
    Me?
  3. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    28 Jun '06 11:38
    you do know we can't see who you are pointing at.
  4. Cosmos
    Joined
    21 Jan '04
    Moves
    11184
    28 Jun '06 13:30
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Yeah. You!
    I agree.
  5. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    41972
    28 Jun '06 14:531 edit
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Yeah. You!
    I think this thread should be in the announcements forum.
  6. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    28 Jun '06 14:56
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    I think this thread should be in the announcements forum.
    the forum for people who want to run naked down the street trailing soap suds yelling eureka
  7. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    41972
    28 Jun '06 15:27
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    the forum for people who want to run naked down the street trailing soap suds yelling eureka
    oh.

    then the meet opponents forum.


    cheers 😵
  8. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    28 Jun '06 20:19
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    you do know we can't see who you are pointing at.
    You can't? Weirdo!
  9. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    28 Jun '06 20:20
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    oh.

    then the meet opponents forum.


    cheers 😵
    We need a "Point at Opponents" forum.
  10. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Joined
    01 Dec '04
    Moves
    36332
    28 Jun '06 20:27
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    you do know we can't see who you are pointing at.
    It's a post modern self-heckle.
  11. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    29 Jun '06 21:271 edit
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    It's a post modern self-heckle.
    If 'modern' refers to what is currently up to date then how can one be 'post' modern? If however Modern refers to some period of history, now obviousely in the past, does that mean we are now living in post modern day sociaty?
    By the way, my new self-Heckle guide is in stores NOW In hardback at the very reasonable £12.99, Regarded as being indespensible any begginer self-heckler.
  12. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    29 Jun '06 21:31
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    If 'modern' refers to what is currently up to date then how can one be 'post' modern? If however Modern refers to some period of history, now obviousely in the past, does that mean we are now living in post modern day sociaty?
    By the way, my new self-Heckle guide is in stores NOW In hardback at the very reasonable £12.99, Regarded as being indespensible any begginer self-heckler.
    I don't know if anyone remembers Heckle and Jeckle, but that was pretty damn post-modern, as well as sinister in a cartoon sort of way.
  13. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y8wgt7a5
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    29 Jun '06 22:051 edit
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    I don't know if anyone remembers Heckle and Jeckle, but that was pretty damn post-modern, as well as sinister in a cartoon sort of way.
    I remember those guys. Ravens, right?

    EDIT - Nope, Magpies.
Back to Top