1. Joined
    17 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Mar '07 10:30
    1 Peter 3vs19 says by which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison.This shows the grace of Jesus because he went and prached to the lost souls who were imprisoned by the devil, some repentad some refused.Its just like to day God dosnt force us to accept him but faith comes after hearing the word of God.Those who died in the Lord are taken to paradise those without accepting Lord Jesus are taken to prison waiting to be judged by the prince of peace the bad part of it as their waiting for ertenal death their also being tormented.Be blessed
  2. Earth
    Moves
    21 Mar '07 12:191 edit
    Originally posted by twiceaknight
    I think the main thrust of my point here is that if we assume that there is a Christian god, and we have souls, then why didn't this "all loving god" send "our saviour" about 2 million years earlier. He just let them rot. It's a bit mean and unnecessary don't you think?

What was he waiting for? What was he doing? Why not get on with it? Why did he l inting out what I see as an inconsistency in the logic upon which Christianity is based.
    Very good point. Also, why did God only care about the Middle East? Why didn't Jesus go to China, India, America, Europe.

Or maybe Jesus did go to these places, except they called Him Buddha, or Krishna. Or maybe it was so long ago that records got lost or destroyed and all that remains is references to a supreme being?

People believe in God in some form or another in every corner of the world. They have their own book of what happened to their version of Jesus. Even though the Bible talks about the world, it really means that little spot where the events took place. They did not exactly have GPS back then. They believed if you travel too far you will fall off the edge of the earth.

Read other holy books. Just replace the appropriate names with Jesus, and terms like the God of Abraham, and you will see that they are saying exactly what the Bible says.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree