1. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    11 Jan '09 15:08
    Well, I'm going to church to have fellowship with like minded believers and to worship God and His Christ, and to learn from the Bible about Him.

    Wish you could be there.

    Have a nice day! 🙂

    P.S. I especially enjoy dozing off during the sermon. 😳
  2. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39559
    11 Jan '09 15:39
    Originally posted by josephw
    Well, I'm going to church to have fellowship with like minded believers and to worship God and His Christ, and to learn from the Bible about Him.

    Wish you could be there.

    Have a nice day! 🙂

    P.S. I especially enjoy dozing off during the sermon. 😳
    Having a few beers and then watching my beloved Giants send the Beagles' Super Bowl hopes to their eternal resting place.
  3. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    11 Jan '09 21:16
    I put up some tile we bought from a local artisan on the fireplace today.

    Before: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/rwingett/DSCN1677.jpg

    After: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/rwingett/DSCN1713_72.jpg

    Hey, No.1, how's that game going? I think you're going to have to move on to the hard stuff when its over. Another interception from Eli...
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    11 Jan '09 21:28
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I put up some tile we bought from a local artisan on the fireplace today.

    Before: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/rwingett/DSCN1677.jpg

    After: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/rwingett/DSCN1713_72.jpg

    Hey, No.1, how's that game going? I think you're going to have to move on to the hard stuff when its over. Another interception from Eli...
    I've been laying some pipe, but I don't have any before and after pics.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86307
    11 Jan '09 21:31
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I've been laying some pipe, but I don't have any before and after pics.
    I've been recovering from moderate over indulgence at my brother-in-law's 50th birthday party last night. I do have some photos but I'm definitely not going to share them.
  6. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    11 Jan '09 21:331 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I've been laying some pipe, but I don't have any before and after pics.
    We artisans always document our career. That way if someone wants to make a documentary about me in the future I'll be prepared. I still have a collection of drawings I did when I was a grade schooler. Since it was foregone conclusion I'd be a famous artist some day, I went to the trouble of putting the date and even the times in which they were done on the back. I'm still waiting for that call from the Guggenheim, but it shouldn't be long now. Any day.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86307
    11 Jan '09 21:411 edit
    Originally posted by rwingett
    We artisans always document our career. That way if someone wants to make a documentary about me in the future I'll be prepared. I still have a collection of drawings I did when I was a grade schooler. Since it was foregone conclusion I'd be a famous artist some day, I went to the trouble of putting the date and even the times in which they were done ...[text shortened]... I'm still waiting for that call from the Guggenheim, but it shouldn't be long now. Any day.
    But didn't you buy the tiles? One should be carefull to avoid the taint of plagarism when preparing for artistic recognition. Or are you saying it is the quality of the positioning an the creativeness of the tile chronlology that deserves a chapter in rwingett's "this is your life"..?
  8. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    11 Jan '09 21:45
    Originally posted by divegeester
    But didn't you buy the tiles? One should be carefull to avoid the taint of plagarism when preparing for artistic recognition. Or are you saying it is the quality of the positioning an the creativeness of the tile chronlology that deserves a chapter in rwingett's "this is your life"..?
    It was I who conceived the project! It was I who realized that space would be perfect for some decorative tiles. The tile maker was a mere adjunct to my creative vision. Frank Lloyd Wright did not make his own bricks, of that you may rest assured.
  9. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    11 Jan '09 23:431 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I've been laying some pipe, but I don't have any before and after pics.
    What a coincidence! I plan on laying a bit of pipe myself tonight, know what I'm sayin?
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    12 Jan '09 00:531 edit
    Originally posted by rwingett
    It was I who conceived the project! It was I who realized that space would be perfect for some decorative tiles. The tile maker was a mere adjunct to my creative vision. Frank Lloyd Wright did not make his own bricks, of that you may rest assured.
    You need to come do my bathroom. How much do you charge an hour? I want in bold tile letters on the wall of my bathroom, "JESUS IS LORD!!".
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    12 Jan '09 00:57
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    What a coincidence! I plan on laying a bit of pipe myself tonight, know what I'm sayin?
    Yo, I feel ya. I'm sure it will be a work of art.
  12. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    12 Jan '09 01:04
    Originally posted by whodey
    You need to come do my bathroom. How much do you charge an hour? I want in bold tile letters on the wall of my bathroom, "JESUS IS LORD!!".
    In your bathroom? Rwingett would spell it "Jesus is Load."
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    12 Jan '09 01:40
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    In your bathroom? Rwingett would spell it "Jesus is Load."
    Well its better than saying he is a socialist. 😛
  14. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    12 Jan '09 01:42
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well its better than saying he is a socialist. 😛
    Not really because that socialist Rwingett would charge you by the letter.
  15. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    12 Jan '09 01:49
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    What a coincidence! I plan on laying a bit of pipe myself tonight, know what I'm sayin?
    Doc, I don't know about where you live, but where I live it's real real important to get the pipe layed below the frost line. Sometimes you gotta go real deep,
Back to Top