1. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Aug '15 15:13
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    There is no playing with words. It is leaving the milk and digging in deeper to God, Jesus Christ and the word of God.
    Eph 4:11-16
    nd He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, 13 till we ...[text shortened]... who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
    NKJV
    If 'digging deeper to God and Jesus Christ and the word of God' causes to end up with a doctrine that is alien to the teachings of Christ then I have to say .. good luck with that.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Aug '15 15:24
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    If 'digging deeper to God and Jesus Christ and the word of God' causes to end up with a doctrine that is alien to the teachings of Christ then I have to say .. good luck with that.
    How can I respond to that?
    Good luck to you and your good works trying to earn favor with god.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Aug '15 16:30
    Good luck to you and your good works trying to earn favor with god.
    Good luck to you and your evil works and " crucifying the Son of God afresh, and putting him to an open shame.." Surely that will find favour with God.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 02:34
    There is no such thing as a license to sin. Anyone who thinks that way is not born again.
    The nature is changed, sin would be the farthest thing from our minds. We have no desire to hurt (grieve) our Lord which is what sin does, besides destroying us.
    That is not to say we will never sin, but we don't walk with a sin conscience. That is bondage.
    Yes, I know there is no license to sin, however, it has been noted by many, including Rajk, that some seem to act as if there is such a license that they can obtain through water baptism. etc.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 03:01
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Yes, I know there is no license to sin, however, it has been noted by many, including Rajk, that some seem to act as if there is such a license that they can obtain through water baptism. etc.
    Be that as it may, those people are not born again. No one who is born again and has had an encounter with Jesus Christ has no desire to sin. On the contrary, they have the mind of Christ and hate sin.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 05:14
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Good luck to you and your evil works and " crucifying the Son of God afresh, and putting him to an open shame.." Surely that will find favour with God.
    Not agreeing with your beliefs does not equate to "crucifying the Son of God afresh, and putting him to an open shame.." You really need to break out of your polarised thinking.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree