1. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    13 Dec '07 23:06
    What is the most complicated living organism?
    Is it the human body, or is there some other organism more complex?
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    13 Dec '07 23:37
    Originally posted by josephw
    What is the most complicated living organism?
    Is it the human body, or is there some other organism more complex?
    Don't you ever get tired of making ignorant posts? You have the stamina of a true martyr.
  3. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    13 Dec '07 23:40
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Don't you ever get tired of making ignorant posts? You have the stamina of a true martyr.
    I have an agenda. 😉

    And I'm a bit stupid too. It helps to be stupid you know.

    What do you think is so stupid about this post?
  4. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    13 Dec '07 23:43
    Originally posted by josephw
    I have an agenda. 😉

    And I'm a bit stupid too. It helps to be stupid you know.

    What do you think is so stupid about this post?
    It's that your agenda is SOOOOO obvious. Do you think anyone is going to take your bait and give you a straight answer? If you've got a point to make then just come out and make it, for cryin' out loud, and quit wasting our time.
  5. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    13 Dec '07 23:57
    Originally posted by rwingett
    It's that your agenda is SOOOOO obvious. Do you think anyone is going to take your bait and give you a straight answer? If you've got a point to make then just come out and make it, for cryin' out loud, and quit wasting our time.
    You obviously don't have much of a sense of humor.

    Do you mean an honest answer? That would require knowing the truth wouldn't it?
  6. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    14 Dec '07 00:061 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    You obviously don't have much of a sense of humor.

    Do you mean an honest answer? That would require knowing the truth wouldn't it?
    *zzzzzzzzz* 😴
  7. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    14 Dec '07 00:28
    Originally posted by josephw
    What is the most complicated living organism?
    Is it the human body, or is there some other organism more complex?
    The human body.
  8. Melbourne, Australia
    Joined
    17 Feb '04
    Moves
    49979
    14 Dec '07 00:31
    Originally posted by josephw
    What is the most complicated living organism?
    Is it the human body, or is there some other organism more complex?
    What's your measure of complexity?
    Number of genes? Then we're not the most complex.
    Something else?
Back to Top